“Nice and quiet”

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Nice and quiet”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I stayed here on the Saturday night before my wedding the next day. I requested and was given a room away from the elevators so I could get some sleep. The room was spacious and very clean. The continental breakfast was more than cold cereal and fruit. They had scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, potatoes, cereal, fresh fruit, and an omelet station. Staff was wonderful. I would have stayed here Friday night to avoid family if I had known it was going to be so comfy.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Princeville, Hawaii
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We arrived the Friday before Mother's Day for a 3 night stay to attend our grandson's graduation from UNC CH. From check in to check out it was an outstanding stay. We can't say enough about the entire team from GM to the folks cleaning the rooms, all pleasant, positive and anxious to please. We had other family members arriving so requested they be near us, no problem, they were put right across the hall from us. Rooms were comfortable, kept very neat during our stay and the breakfasts were good. We look forward to returning!

Room Tip: We found that the end of the halls were the perfect location for quiet! We had the top floor, room...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
salt lake city
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Stayed here last weekend to attend UNC Chapel Hill graduation. Nothing special but clean, great friendly staff and free breakfast and WIFI. I was put in room 223, we checked in late at night, and I do not recommend it if you like to look out your window. They were frosted except the top 6-9 inches. I understand why - so you do not have to look at the air conditioners on the roof but it gave me a claustrophobic feeling. I didn't say anything because I wasn't moving for 2 nights, more trouble than it was worth. There is a small pool but was not opened at night, closed at dusk. We had a suite with a small kitchenette, full size fridge which was great. I used points to book but for that weekend it was about $150 a night. Even though they say it is at the airport, it is really about 10 minutes away, which was great. Free shuttle to and from airport and you didn't hear the planes unless you were outside. Nice fire pit area, a grill to BBQ and outside tables to sit around. Also a pool table in the common area, ok gym and laundry. Closest grocery is only about 1.5 miles and there is a coffee shop and restaurants near by. Would stay there again but would make sure that I had a window I could see out of.

Room Tip: No kids activites or spa because it is not that type of hotel. No room in back center of 2nd floor...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Ames, Iowa
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

I'm sorry we were spending only 1 night at this fabulous hotel! The staff were all very friendly and helpful, from check in to check out. The room had a complete kitchen and living area. Everything was well appointed and fully equipped. The hot breakfast in the morning was filled with many choices of food, both hot and cold, as well as coffee tea and juice. They even offered gluten-free bread, which was very unexpected and appreciated! Recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Raleigh area. Can't say enough good things about our experience here.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I recently stayed at The Hyatt House Raleigh Durham Airport and I was so impressed with the staff, the rooms, the decor, and the little notes that housekeeping would leave to let me know that they were there and to ask if I needed anything else. I love the kitchen I was able to use it while I was there and it had everything I needed including a mini dishwasher, microwave, and full size refrigerator. Each night I had a peaceful nights rest and breakfast was great. Also I was close to stores and restaurants. I must say I will definitely come back to this hotel again. Better yet because this stay was so great I believe I will look for Hyatt House whenever I travel next.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Like all Hyatt House properties, this hotel has spacious suite-rooms and comfortable bedding, so no surprises there. This overall good consistency is why we return to this chain again and again. Quiet? Yes, though the sign on the check in desk does indicate that as this property is the closest one to the airport, people who might have a problem with the noise can speak to guest services about other arrangements. We did not experience any noise difficulties, but why would you stay at the airport if you didn't want airport convenience anyway?
The reason I rate this place as excellent instead of a the very good I would normally give Hyatt House properties in general is because the service was outstanding. Check in was easy and pleasant, the shuttle driver was friendly, efficient, and left early (as soon as all scheduled passengers were there), and the "to go" breakfast boxes they fixed for us (we had a super early flight) were outstanding and very much appreciated.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Stuck in raleigh for a second night due to flight delays from weather. This place is amazing, the staff could not be more helpful. From the front desk to the housekeeping all top notch. If I ever end up here again this will be the only place I stay. Aneka went out of her way to check me in early so I could relax and try to enjoy a vacation that hasn't been such a great vacation.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo