“What happened to Customer Service?”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Orient Garden

Orient Garden
Ranked #83 of 153 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
“What happened to Customer Service?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

What happened to customer service? I guess it's dead along with chivalry. I used to be a real fan of this place (Orient Garden) until today at lunch time. My co-workers and I went to lunch there today 11/19/13 and one of my co-workers found a hair in her lunch. The manager/owner came over and told her the hair was my co-workers hair that it was not a black hair but a blonde hair. It was NOT a blonde hair and was not my co-worker's hair. Instead of trying to correct the situation, the manager/owner begins to argue with her about it...talk about customer service. We eat there almost once per week and have lots of co-workers and friends who eat there but we shall not in the future due to lack of customer service and being treated in a manner in which is quite appalling. No one wants to eat food with hair in it let alone pay for it but my co-worker had to do both! UNBELIEVABLE! #NO LONGER A FAN OF ORIENT GARDEN IN MORRISVILLE!

• Visited November 2013

Morrisville, North Carolina
“Wonderful Service and Excellent Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

We usually order out; the food and service are excellent. Every once and again, we dine in and receive the same wonderful service. The beef fried rice is my favorite.

Visited January 2013
“My Go To”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I have been going here for years. Sit down and take out. And it is the only one I have found in the area that is worth it. The food is outstanding, service is fast and top notch. We are treated like royalty whenever we go in.

• Visited July 2013
Craig, Colorado
“Good Chinese American Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Beautiful tiled walls and good Chinese American Food can be found at this restaurant. Have enjoyed many of their menu options and have never been disappointed. In particular, have enjoyed beef and broccoli, hot and sour soup, General Tso Chicken. I like that when I'm craving some take-out, I can get pints of different items to create my own buffet, at home.

Visited November 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Outstanding Lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I grew up in NY and visited Chinatown often. I love Chinese food and it's hard to find good quality in the triangle. Orient Garden is a rare treat among the many mediocre alternatives. One of my favorite tests of good Chinese is their Hot and Sour Soup. This is the way it should be made.. flavorful and not overly thickened and gloppy they way you find in many places.

Their menu is limited but all dishes I have tried are very well prepared and delivered hot. I highly recommend the Beef Ho Fun - wide rice noodles with slices of tender beef.

It's a shame that they are only open for lunch.

• Visited December 2012