“Excellent value”

Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent value”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

I stayed for one night on a business trip and was very pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms and the service provided by the staff, who took the time to learn my name even though they had a hotel full of guests. It was a truly excellent experience.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Melissa L, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport/Morrisville, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear CSS451,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a lovely review for our hotel. We are thrilled that you had an excellent experience at our hotel because of the cleanliness and staff service. Your remarks are appreciated and will be shared with the Residence Inn staff.
Melissa Lee,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Reviewed December 11, 2013

My husband & I stayed here for 91 days after moving. The staff was terrific - very helpful, welcoming & helpful. They suggested restaurants, activities and shopping. They even were concerned when my husband got the flu and checked on him!

• Stayed August 2013
Melissa L, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport/Morrisville, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear MommaNP,
Thank you so much for your positive review. We sincerely appreciate that you made the choice to stay with us for 91 days. We adore all of our guests, but we work extra hard to make our long-term guests feel like they are home. It’s gratifying to know that our staff was welcoming, very helpful, and concerned. We hope your husband is feeling better after having the flu and we hope to see your family again in the near future.
IAD
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed in this property few times however, I started to stay in IHG StayBridge suites nearby. I think everything is better there. The problems I encountered included loud A/C unit noises depending on where you are located. You need to check who are staying in this hotel if you want to stay longer than several days. In the summer of 2013, they had a Time Warner cable contractors all over the hotel. I can remember the hotel was a mad house especially during the weekend. Wi-fi in the corner suites are very weak. I tried to check in the last weekend around 1:45pm. This was a very early check-in. Definitely, I knew the hotel was empty but front desk staff did not even tried to check the availability. She did not even ask my name whether I am gold or plat. I canceled my reservation on the spot and left for other hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Melissa L, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport/Morrisville, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear IADFlyer
Thank you for your feedback and review of our hotel. We sincerely regret that you were not pleased with our property. Please accept my apologies for the issues that occurred during your previous stays. As a valued customer, we want you to stay with us, but we understand that you must stay where you are most comfortable. The Staybridge is a nice hotel, however we believe repeat customers (like yourself) enjoy our hotel and come back often because we offer so much more. We believe our customers are pleased with our newly renovated Rooms and Gatehouse, our excellent service, and the continued improvements that are taking place like replacement of our AC and Heating units and additional bandwidth to our wireless internet service.
Our check-in time is at 4:00 pm and we are sorry you were not able to check-in early when you arrived at 1:45 pm. We do our best to make rooms available for early check-in and we advise our guests to assist us by calling ahead with this request so we are able to accommodate. If the hotel appeared empty when you attempted to checked-in, it may have been due to a group already checked-in, but off of the property at the time. We’ve had little to no complaints about our wireless (especially for our Gold and Platinum members), so I wish I was made aware of your issue during your stay so we could have resolved it for you.
Your feedback makes us better and I appreciate your review. I’d like to get a few more details and dates about the issues that occurred. Please feel free to call me personally at your earliest convenience so I can get your detailed feedback, handle your future reservations, and ensure that your needs are met. It is my goal to restore your faith in our brand.
Melissa Lee
Washington dc
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 2 weeks while he was on business in RTP. I would recommend it. Staff were consistently friendly and helpful, hotel was clean and nice, wonderful grills, patio, fitness center, breakfast. Staff respected the "do not service" sign on the door. Area surrounding it is decent, seemed safe, just not much there--mostly an office park area with a small mall that seems to have never blossomed. My only complaints were small ones--wish the A/C unit was quieter and the kitchen better equipped, and wish they had regular foam pillows instead of the very squishy ones (I asked, they tried, but no luck). For a truly long term stay I would look into other options because the lack of an oven and in-room laundry and also the lack of drawer space for two people became a problem. But for a 1-2 week visit it was a great home away from home!

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Melissa L, General Manager at Residence Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport/Morrisville, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Blackjack60,
Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to be “a good home away from home” for you. Thank you for the compliments about our staff and amenities. We are happy to be in a safe area and we wish you had a chance to explore the beautiful new shopping center called Park West Village located 5 miles from the hotel.
Thank you for your feedback concerning the air conditioning units, foam pillows, oven, and in-room laundry. We are happy to inform you that we are in the beginning stages of our AC replacement project. Additionally, we do have ovens in some of our rooms, so we hope to complete this request the next time you stay.
We thank you for your stay and look forward to your return.

Washington State
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've been going here for a few years now on business and they are the most caring and helpful people in all my travels. They remember me, treat me with respect and one time when I was sick even brought me honey and tea!
The hotel is clean and has been recently renovated. The rooms are large and comfortable. It is in a safe area and very close to the airport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear ghfjdksl,
Thank you for your kind words. We value you and appreciate that you chose to return to our hotel again and again. It’s never fun to be sick, especially when you’re away from home, but it’s good to know that our staff recognized your discomfort and took good care of you. We hope you are feeling better.
Thank you again for your loyalty to us and we’ll see you soon.
NC
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We checked in around 9 pm, after traveling four hours. The room was nice and clean, however the A/C unit was SO loud! . I called the front desk , thinking it was just an isolated problem. She said that it was a common complaint . We asked to be moved to a different room. Second room, same problem, nice room, Louder A/C. The third room was nice, and the A/C was about half as loud. Was able to sleep with earplugs, by this time I was exhausted, and did not want to have to find another hotel. Pool is nice, maids are nice, however they knocked on the door in the AM, even with a do not disturb sign out. Breakfast was oatmeal and eggs. They were out of waffle mix and fruit. Overall, for the Priceline express deal of $56. I guess I got what I paid for.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from a room that has a dog. Also make sure your A/C isn't loud.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear PearceNC,
Thank you for filling out a review of our hotel. I regret that your experience with us was not the best experience possible. I do however appreciate you taking the time to speak with me and for accepting a token of our apology. You will be very happy know that we have started the process of replacing all AC units in the hotel.
I’m sorry you didn’t have the opportunity to experience what our hotel truly has to offer.
I thank you for your patronage and feedback. I hope that you will give us a second chance in the future.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I did not come with much expectations and was gladly surprised. This hotel was a very nice experience and I enjoyed it alot. The rooms are nice and clean and with a lot of space and comforts. In room kitchen and facilities make it easy to stay a long time (I stayed a week). The staff were always friendly and helpful. There is good parking also and the location is near all the good shopping.
Two small faults: the breakfast utensils should be real and not plastic... and the A/C units should be upgraded - a bit too noisy.
Overall - highly recommended!

Room Tip: Check the A/C for noise...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear YJP,
Thank you for your positive review of our hotel.
We are ecstatic that this was “one of [your] best hotel experiences”! We work hard to make your experience the great and we are glad we succeeded. Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you again.
Melissa Lee,