We stayed at this hotel during a quick overnight business trip. The rooms were clean, spacious, and elegantly decorated. Bedding was comfortable, though they did have those square pillows hotels use these days that make me a little crazy. But there were plenty of them. Nice towels and a good shower. Microwave and fridge in the room, with the usual terrible in-room coffee and powdered creamer.
There were not quite as many amenities in the lobby as I would have liked... there's a bar and a Wolfgang Puck-branded coffee and snack stand, but it was pretty much unmanned during the day. Breakfast was just okay and $9.50, though we did get $1.00 off coupons.
Best thing about this hotel was the staff. Sheila at the front desk was very friendly and helped us out with lots of little things, including sending the van driver out to pick up lunch. We reserved their board room for a meeting and Rachel was very helpful in arranging that. We decided to move to the larger meeting room because it had a big screen and projector, and they were very accommodating. Once I got back I realized that I had left my expensive electric toothbrush in my room, and they were great about that -- it's being shipped to me now. The staff was not extremely slick or carefully trained -- kind of casual, really -- but I didn't mind that at all, and enjoyed all of my interactions with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located one mile from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU), the Cambria Suites® Raleigh-Durham Airport hotel is the perfect place to stay for business and leisure travelers. Cambria Suites hotel provides easy access to major cities like Raleigh, Cary and Durham. We are within minutes of Research Triangle Park. The Raleigh-Durham area is home to several companies such as Cisco, Glaxo SmithKline, IBM, Lenovo, CSFB, NetApp, Fidelity Investments, PPD and Quintiles. The Cambria Suites, RDU Airport hotel is thoughtfully designed to offer business and leisure travelers select amenities that will make anyone feel pampered, including: Barista coffee bar in the lobby, featuring Wolfgang Puck coffee, Indoor pool with spa, State-of-the-art fitness center, Contemporary Reflect bistro-style restaurant serving breakfast and dinner, Sundry shop, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, Full service bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Cambria hotel & suites Raleigh-Durham Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambria Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport Hotel Morrisville
- Cambria Suites Morrisville
- Choice Raleigh Durham Airport