Cambria Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport
$84
$113
$104
$115
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport S(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
$67
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Intl AP(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
$76
Travelocity
$139
$118
All reviewschoice hotelsfront deskgreat hotelsleeping areapull out sofabreakfast buffetchop houseindoor poolrooms are spaciousliving roomlobby areafitness centerstaff was very friendly and helpfulbusiness travelup to dateenjoyed my staygreat customer service
Reviewed October 27, 2011

LOVED our stay at this hotel. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were awesome!!! I reserved 3 rooms for a family get-together and everyone was really impressed with the rooms and staff.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
9  Thank Casper37
hotelgmnc570, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

Family is the best and we are glad that you chose us for the " get together " We do a lot of famiily reunions here, even more in the south. Being the "yankee" it is always great to see family together and having fun and we are glad to have been a part of yours. Our large suites and lobby area lend to casual get togthers and some family fun. We certainly hope that your time together was great and and that we will see you in the future.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay here at Cambria Suites RDU. It is located very close to the airport if you are traveling with easy access to/from I-40, a hidden gem, if you like. I liked the setup of the hotel, the room itself was very nice, clean and comfortable w/modern furniture/art/etc. The bathroom was very contemporary and I loved the Bath and Bodyworks soaps, shampoo, etc.!!! They have easy wifi access and two nice computers in the lobby for Internet access. This would be great for both business travelers, singles, or families. Also close to lots of restaurants on Airport Blvd. Nice, very clean workout room which I enjoyed! Thank you so much for a much needed place to rest and relax! You have done a wonderful job thinking of everything to ensure maximum comfort!!! Would definitely recommend to family, friends and colleagues.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
8  Thank Tracy33333
hotelgmnc570, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2011

Our thanks for the review you posted. We are a hidden gem and I love to tell folks that. specially as a new brand. Telling people who we are and where we are is so helpful to us as a growing brand. We are always thrilled when a guest has a great experience with us and takes the time to let others know. We hope that if you are in the area again we will have another opportunity to accomodate your needs.

All the best in Hospitality,

Reviewed October 21, 2011

Good Location to airport, I 40 and restaurants. Near airport but not too loud. Planes usually start up around 7am. The hotel is very modern, bright and well thought out. I loved having 2 LCD TV's and a separate area to relax in VS having to sit on the bed. REALLY appreciate that it is a non-smoking hotel. Our room and bathroom were beautiful, spacious, and spotless. The King Bed was sooo comfortable. The hot breakfast buffet was a welcome and tasty treat. Coffee, fresh fruit, and hash browns were wonderful. Front desk staff (Alex & Teresa) and restaurant staff were personable and accommodating. Also like the outdoor patio area by the restaurant. Only recommendation is to have more help at the dining/buffet area to restock and clean up. Too much for one person to handle the buffet, restock, clean up and wait on customers at the "Cafe" and man the cash register, restaurant and take out orders. Will definately choose Cambria Suites again. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank Deborah C
Reviewed October 20, 2011

My husband and I decided to stay at Cambria Suites on the "fly", as we were heading to Miami for a relaxing getaway. We could not have picked a better hotel! Not only was the personnel courteous, but hotel itself was immaculate. Everything that you could want and need was available. I only wish there were more of them across the US. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel and look forward to my next stay!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
9  Thank NATOSHA2011

Thank you for the kind review, and you wish is being granted, there are more Cambria's on the way. We have several new hotels in the works in many great locations. There are 3 that were announced last month and 3 more coming before the end of the year. We are a growing brand and its guest like you and comments like yours that are helping us grow the brand. Thank you so much for letting us know that what we do on a daily basis makes a difference for the folks that travel on a daily or weekly basis. Feeling comfortable and at home while traveling for work or pleasure is always a great feeling.

All the best,

Reviewed October 17, 2011

The hotel was beautiful. The first person to greet us, Alex, at the front desk, was warm, helpful, and attentive- he really impressed me. The indoor pool and hot tub were in a lovely setting and added to the enjoyment of our stay. The room was spacious, spotless, relaxing and thoughtfully laid out. I definitely appreciated the sitting area with a 2nd TV. I wish breakfast had been included. I am positive I will stay at the Cambria Suites again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank Mayden_America

Thank you so much for taking time to share your thoughts with us. The Cambria staff works hard everyday to make sure our guests have a great stay and feel comfortable. The sitting area's help the guest relax and enjoy their stay and the full service, restaurant, bar area and pool are always a plus. I am glad that you had the opportunity to experience this during your recent stay. I will be sharing your great comments with the staff.