All reviews front desk marriott courtyard rental car minute ride an early morning flight next morning fitness center convenient location pleasant stay leave your car excellent stay bistro marquis lobby alfie shuttle airport
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

First off the staff was great, I checked in early as I had time to kill between landing and the normal check in time. My room was ready well ahead so I was able to relax instead of waiting in the lobby. Very appreciated. Room was clean and well decorated, halls and common areas other than lobby looked a little outdated but no biggie. The air traffic noise is a little bothersome, not the hotels fault but traveler beware. I'm a heavy sleeper so no real issue on my part. Will stay again when work brings me through.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
jack l, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh-Durham Airport/Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Thank you for your comments about the staff!
The noise occurs on certain day when there is bad weather in the area and airport changes the planes flight patterns. We appreciate the feedback and are looking forward to your next stay at our hotel.

Thank you!!

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Long time Marriott rewards member no tv could not watch nba or local stations staff stated over cast weather and satellite reception No storms light rain poor reflection on Marriott Please can’t you do better

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
jack l, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh-Durham Airport/Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. We did have storms overnight and did knock out certain channels. We have reach out to our TV vendor to get fixed ASAP. We apologize for the inconvenience. These are situations , that we reset channels and if that does not work, unfortunately we have to wait for our vendor. We appreciate you staying with us, please let us know how we can satisfy the unexpected channels going out. Once again, thanks for your feedback!!

Reviewed April 25, 2018

We booked this hotel again due to the park & fly option. The service to and from the airport is on-time and friendly. The hotel has been renovated since our last stay and is comfortable. It was very quiet for our stay and we were very happy we chose this hotel. The bistro is always nice for a night cap, they have a patio in a courtyard for you to relax. The rooms were nice and comfortable. We had no problems with parking. It is a close drive or Uber ride to plenty of places to eat. The only reason I could not leave it 5 stars is the fitness center. The layout is terrible, it is warm and the equipment needs to be updated or at the least cleaned. They did not have anything to wipe the equipment down or any type of sanitizer in the gym. They did provide gym towels which was a nice touch. The room also had a mini-fridge which his always a plus!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Hotel stay was great! Hotel staff was courteous & very helpful. Rooms were clean, comfortable, & quiet (minus the airplane noise but that's out of their control of course). I also took advantage of their hotel shuttle & was completely satisfied. I would def stay there again if I'm ever in Raleigh/Durham.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed January 30, 2018

First off, this is a good hotel and is hopefully going to get even better with the current construction.
Secondly, you should be weary of the area as a whole. In the past 2-3 months, I have stayed at this property and the Fairfield Inn across the way and on both occasions I have had my car broken. At this location, 7 other cars were broken into on the same night. The hotel DOES NOT have an exterior security cameras for you or your cars safety.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
jack l, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh-Durham Airport/Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2018

Thank you for your feedback!! We are on the home stretch of the renovation, it is to completed by March 1, 2018. We have a great new product, hope you come back to visit when completed.
The airport area is very safe!!
Unfortunately, the area does have those situations, especially during the holiday season. We do have great relationship with the authorities and we work as a market to catch these individuals.
For our hotel, it is our first priority is to be sure that our guests are safe !!