“Talk about exceeding expectations!”

Courtyard Raleigh-Durham Airport/Morrisville
Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed at this Courtyard while on business - the program that I was facilitating was held here as well. At 7:30 AM the first morning of a two-day program, I discovered that I had come away without the power cord for my Mac. I knew I would be lucky to make it until lunchtime. Jennifer (my contact for the event) drove 20 minutes to the Apple store and bought me a replacement power adapter. She literally saved my bacon! She could have said, "I'm so sorry!" and then just let me twist in the wind - but she became my hero that day. The venue was delightful - everyone I encountered was smiling and anxious to help in any way needed. If you can smile and greet warmly at 5:00 AM, that's saying something. I can't wait to stay there again. Thanks, Jennifer and team!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
jack l, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh-Durham Airport/Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Margie K,
Thank you for your review and for selecting our hotel for your meeting room and sleeping rooms. We appreciate you sharing your experience and we are elated to see that we exceeded your expectations. We value you and appreciate that you will definitely stay here when you return to the RDU airport area.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The hotel is located very near to the airport. I have stayed in the hotel numerous times and I always get to feel very welcomed. Even so the hotel is part of a big chain, the staff is very friendly and constant - I get to see same faces every visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Ofer1976,
Thanks for reviewing the Courtyard at RDU airport. Your comments are appreciated and will be shared with the staff. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband had a business trip which the company invited spouse to come and attend dinners and such during our week's stay. North Carolina is beautiful and full of friend people!!! Although my stay was quite boring during the day while my husband attended meetings, I have to say the STAFF AT THE HOTEL WAS THE BEST!!!! Customer service, in my opinion goes a long way. If everyone at a hotel could be as friendly, polite, helpful, prompt, and just plain sweet and fun ---- as EFFIE AND MITCH - ALL HOTELS WOULD RATE 5 STARS!!! DEFORREST BECAME LIKE A FRIEND TO ME TOO!!! IT WAS SERIOUSLY SAD TO SAY GOODBYE TO THE STAFF AT THE COURTYARD!!! HOPEFULLY I WILL SEE THEM AGAIN NEXT YEAR!!!

Room Tip: I think it's a fabulous place for business travelers. As a stay at home wife - I like more fanc...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear L’Ree B,
Thank you for your kind review and the awesome remarks about our staff. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed visiting this beautiful state, the friendly people that inhabit it, and our hotel. Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Just stay for a night to be close to the airport. Surprinsingly quiet being so close to the airport. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and nice. Had a goodnight sleep. Beds were comfy. No breakfast though. Access to freeways are close so you can pretty much head out anywhere in reasonable time.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms close to elevators else you get to walk down a long hallway to reach you room
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Phineas88,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for our hotel.
We are glad to hear that the staff, rooms, beds, and quiet location were pleasing to you during your stay. I wish you had the chance to enjoy a delicious breakfast in our new Bistro, but now you have another reason to return. (smile)
Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I rarely give a 5 star. This property has been upgraded since my last stay in 2002. We planned to stay here for the night on the way to beach after dinner at Angus Barn. Front desk guy was most helpful at check in. His first words, "Welcome to NC." Very knowledgeable at every point. I'm a whelchair user and room (111) has roll in shower and huge room. Closet hotel to I-40 and RDU Airport. Title says it best, great property.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear KentuckyTravelGuy,
Thank you for your review and for visiting our property once again. Our goal is to be a “great property”, so we thank you for this title and for allowing us to welcome you to NC. Please come see us again when you are back in the RDU in the area.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Showed up late just to see family off at the airport in the morning. Staff are very professional and always with a smile. Very clean. No breakfast only a bistro with fees so that was a bummer. Also the mini mart was very expensive. 2 waters, a pepsi, and a candy bar was 20 bucks. ... rooms are a littke dated with 70s colors but good size. only downfall was that as soon as we walked into the room my daughter had an allergy attack. Not saying it was dirty...but something triggered it. Overall good price and comfy.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Saralinda G,
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review and for your gracious words about our professional staff and clean hotel. I’m sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the prices in our market and that you missed the full service breakfast items in our Bistro. We regret that we were not able to meet your expectations in this area. We do thank you for your feedback because it will shared with the staff in order to make us better. If you’re in the area again, I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Delt with Mitch at front desk, if remainder of staff is like him, you have a winner for sure. Great stay. Food is good. Transportation to airport timely. Can't say enough good things about the stay. Give it a try and

• Stayed: July 2013
jack l, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh-Durham Airport/Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear EHD3,
Thank you so much for your positive review and for your compliments about Mitch. We have an amazing staff and I’m grateful for my team.
Jack Lucido, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrisville
Hampton Inn Raleigh Durham Airport
HYATT house Raleigh Durham Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh International Airport
Residence Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport/Morrisville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek

Been to Courtyard Raleigh-Durham Airport/Morrisville? Share your experiences!