$89
$75
$60
$85
$106
HYATT house Raleigh Durham Airport(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
$139
All reviewsfront deskmarriott courtyardrental caran early morning flightfitness centerconvenient locationpleasant stayleave your carexcellent staybistrolobbyalfieshuttlerduairportconvenienceraleigh
Reviewed April 21, 2007

This hotel was much much older than the picture on the website. It looks like an old apartment on the outside which made me not want to go in. The girl at the front desk gave me a first floor room even though I'd requested a higher floor quiet room as the hotel was right next to highway 40 so I had to ask for a higher floor. Good thing I was only on the 2nd floor as planes flew loudly by as late as 11:30pm at night.

Upon entering my room, I immediately detected a musty odor and threw my sliding door open even though it was only 50 degrees outside. The room itself looked tired and much older than other Courtyards I've stayed at.

Around 10:30PM that night, as I was getting ready for bed, I walked into a puddle of water in the middle of the bathroom - the toilet had leaked and flooded almost all the bathroom floor. I called the front desk to report it and they did not offer an apology for the inconvenience nor did they offer to help move my belongings to another room. I even had to go downstairs to get my new keycard as the front desk girl who checked me in said she was the only one down there; when I got down there, another staff member was present - gee, did she show up w/ in 30 seconds?

The breakfast staff was nice but slow. I had to refill my own coffee and I still tipped them. The diy waffles were good as they had strawberry syrup and fresh fruit to top it off. The coffee pretty good for a hotel. But it's $11 and not included in the price of the room.

I'd checked out other hotels before paying $139 for this place. It's in the middle of nowhere. I'm not planning on staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank finicky1
Reviewed March 16, 2007

I had the misfortune to be booked into this awful hotel over 2 nights for a work function.

The most distressing thing is that I had bed bugs crawl into my luggage that I left open on the couch, and travel back to London to my home. I am in the middle of pest controling which is costing me 00's of £'s to try eradicate. Look up trying to get rid of bed bugs, and you will see why to steer clear of this hotel.

The internet didnt work in the room (they didnt know why) the 2 computers downstairs had no virus protection (i clicked on the mc afee update) and only one was working anyway, and there was no room service for proper food.

I could hear the people next door in their room (yuk) and the food choice was a junk filled crevice next to the front desk with a microwave for high fat foods.

Breakfast i must say, wasnt too bad however. and the staff were lovely.

however, there is no where in the vicinity to take a walk. but dont or do what i did and spend $40 each way (ripped off, $2 per mile - it wasnt 20 miles, it was just down the road - they didnt care) to visit the local art centre, as there is no town or shops etc to speak of closeby.

Dont do it.

Stayed: January 2007
7  Thank transparentgem
Reviewed May 10, 2006

This hotel is a pretty standard 2-3 star hotel - clean, safe and adequate. There is nothing special about the hotel, and I have stayed in much newer, nicer Courtyards. Here is what I thought:

Rooms: Standard motel-type rooms. The room was pretty clean. The room looked like a room I had stayed in at Fairfield Inn and a Comfort Inn recently. They advertise special bedding, but I stayed at this Courtyard and then moved to a full-service Marriott the next night, and the bedding at the full-service Marriott was far superior. The bathroom was tiny with a sink outside the actual bathroom. There was free internet in the room (I believe there was wired and wireless internet).

Facilities: There is a 24 hour shuttle from the RDU Airport. There was a small pool which is nice for a Courtyard and for an airport hotel. There is a restaurant and bar area in the lobby and there is free parking out front (I noticed people on the shuttle from RDU to the hotel that had stayed at the hotel and then parked at the hotel during their trip out of RDU.)

Service: The front desk agents were very nice. The rooms were pretty clean so housekeeping seems to be pretty good. The wake up call came as promised. Also, they bake cookies for guests that are available at check-in.

Overall, this hotel is very simiilar to 2-3 star hotels I have stayed at in the past. If I had to make a complaint, it would be that rooms at this rather old Courtyard seemed more like a lower-end Fairfield Inn than a Courtyard. But it was safe and clean, and at an airport hotel, that is all you really need.

• Stayed: May 2006, traveled on business
4  Thank AlwaysRunningLate
Reviewed May 16, 2005

It was a little difficult to find, but once found, it's the best kept secret in the area. The people were friendly and very helpful. The rooms were clean and set up well. THE BED was HEAVEN. The best night sleep my wife ever had.

• Stayed: November 2004, traveled on business
3  Thank mafii_8
Reviewed September 27, 2004

Close to the airport but a little difficult to find among the other hotels/motels - when you find
Wendy's restaurant, take an immediate left turn.

Uncovered parking but close to all exit doors that can only be entered by room-card. Nice spa (indoors) and pool (outdoors) - plenty of bath towels.

No refrigerator/microwave - has coffee machine - but very nice room and helpful staff. No business center with PC but hookups in rooms. Pay extra for breakfast - about $9.

2  Thank trippingJack