$129
$89
HolidayInn.com
$102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$106
$90
CambriaHotels
HYATT house Raleigh Durham Airport(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
$139
$118
All reviewsfront deskmarriott courtyardrental caran early morning flightfitness centerconvenient locationpleasant stayleave your carexcellent staybistrolobbyalfieshuttlerduairportconvenienceraleigh
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Spent one night at the hotel before the UNC- Chapel Hill graduation.

The hotel was very clean and staff very friendly.

One positive note that stood out was that I had requested at crib to be in my room when I arrived, and the staff did so. They even called later to make sure that the crib was adequate and made sure my request was taken care of.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2012

The service at this hotel is excellent. We stayed overnight for a very early morning flight. We were able to park our car here for our entire trip. The morning shuttle was very prompt and easy. On our return, we called from baggage claim and the shuttle had just pulled up when we walked out. The shuttle driver was very nice, even dropping us off at our car and helping load our bags. The rooms and lobby are updated. Definitely recommend to anyone staying in this area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2011

WOW… Excellent visit.

They have just finished a very, very complete renovation here. I stayed here a year or two ago, and decided not to visit again, as it was pretty run-down. In fact, subsequent visits to RDU have been at Hyatt Place or further North.

This property, though, has recently (perhaps VERY recently) completed a reno, and it looks great!

Fully spruced up lobby, comfy seating, excellent wifi. Room was great, both hard and soft goods all replaced. I like the new Courtyard lobby design, and they did a great job here. The owner has dropped some serious dollars, and it shows.

Staff in restaurant very friendly/helpful, strong wifi signal across lobby and rooms

Here’s the question: Is it worth $189 vs. the Hyatt Place across the street? Probably not. Marriott junkies will pay it, but I’m not sure I can price a Courtyard (even an airport property) that far above a full service Marriott… and there’s one about 3 miles down the road from here.

For the GM: Good news: you’re not a $99 hotel anymore. You’re a $129-149 hotel. For travelers with a rental car, you’re not an alternative to the Marriott down the road... $189? NO. Not happening.

All that said, I'd return happily if the need/room rate intersected correctly.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 16, 2011

This is another courtyard clone, they are basically exactly the same all of the country. Everything is what you would expect. Many people like the same experience everywhere they go, I find it boring. The Cambrian is nicer and modern.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I travel around the country and abroad many times during the year but I have never had an exceptional service like this before. The stay starts with a very newly updated hotel very spacious lobby, modern, clean and appealing. The room was very new all updated from top to bottom including TV, coffee maker, furniture, and all. Clean, extra pillows, towels, etc… and yes the thermostat on the wall is new and it works. But this is not the end of this experience. After staying for two nights (Oct. 28 – 29), we had to check out early on the 30th to catch our 7 AM flight to Hartford, CT. So woke up 5 AM got ready and returned the rented car and went to the airport only to find out that the flight had been delayed till 10Am and then cancelled all together at 9:30AM. By the time made other travel arrangements it was 10:30AM.
I called back the hotel and asked if the shuttle could pick us up although we had already check-out and explained what happened to our flight. Not only they sent the shuttle on a special trip to pick us up, but they kept the food service bar open especially for us so we can order breakfast. (They close at 11AM). They drove us back to airport on a special shuttle trip that they normally will not do. They let hang around the lobby with free internet access, and all the front end staff came by from time to time asking if we need anything. To me this absolutely exceptional. Thanks to everyone at this hotel especially Lacy. Will definitely recommend it and stay here again.

Room Tip: No hesitation of value and comfort at this hotel.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business