“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Ellenboro, United States
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Great hotel! Very clean, comfortable bed and friendly staff. Restaurant on site! Pool and fitness room very nice - we used both. Super location, close to everything we were in Raleigh to do! Would recommend!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you Pam C for your glowing review of our Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport hotel in Morrisville, North Carolina. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We like to think our location is perfectly situated off of I-40 and I-540 making it easy to get around Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to the Triangle.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Very comfortable stay, a good fitness center, and delicious room service. The cheesecake helped me miss home a little less. Lots of networking activity in the restaurant/bar in the evening. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Kristina D for the great review of your recent stay at our Hilton Garden Inn at RDU Airport hotel. “Comfortable” is a great thing to be known for. Also, thank you for mentioning our evening room service and our Precor Fitness Center. Our cheesecake is fabulous and it is certainly convenient to be able to run off the calories on our Precor treadmills. I often times hear that there is great networking to be done in our Garden Grille and bar in the evenings. Thanks again for your recommendation!
Roanoke Rapids, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Good place for overnight stay if you are catching an early flight or have a late arrival at RDU. A little isolated with no restaurants nearby although there is one in the hotel. I have stayed here several times service/cleanliness is always good.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Debbie H
Hi Debbie H., Thank you so much for great review of your stay at our Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport hotel. We are nestled away in a quiet setting right next to the airport, the next time you stay with us be sure to utilize our complimentary shuttle service to shops and restaurants nearby. Although, our Food and Beverage Director has a fabulous seasonal menu at our very own Garden Grille Restaurant which may mean that you don’t need to go anywhere else. We are very pleased to hear that you experience our clean hotel and friendly service on multiple trips to our hotel! Please stay with us again soon.
Wilmington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

The rooms are recently renovated and the bedding is quite comfortable. I'm here at least once a month and I've never had noise issues. The bar is a great place to unwind. Sean is friendly, professional and knowledgeable and as a single female I've always felt comfortable there. The buffet breakfast is much better than most hotels and they make a fine omelet!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Tracy R for the outstanding review of at our Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Durham Airport hotel. It is our pleasure to earn your repeat business. Sean does a nice job of ensuring that our guests are taken care of. We appreciate you recognizing his efforts. I am happy to hear that you feel safe as a single female traveler as that is something we take very seriously. We appreciate you sharing your guest experience with the entire Tripadvisor community. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet with cooked to order omelets, we also make cooked to order pancakes, French toast and waffles as well. See you soon!
boston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

Extremely clean, convenient, quiet, great value, perfect location near airport... my daughter and I needed a safe, easy place to stay the night before our morning flight, and were surprised and delighted that this hotel was almost luxurious.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi Sally O, Thank you so much for the very nice five-star review of our Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport hotel. We love our location so close to RDU Airport; we're glad you did too! Also, we appreciate the nice things you said about our safe, easy and “almost luxurious” hotel. We look forward to you staying with us again!
Wagram, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

The room was fine with typical comfort and the noise not too bad except for the occasional door closing, but I wish I had read more or asked questions before booking. My flight is leaving early and the first shuttle isn't until 5:30 which will barely get me to the airport an hour before my flight. Now that I'm waiting, I had hoped for breakfast, but that doesn't start until 6:30... So much for the amenities for this hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank lismatisse
Dear lismatisse, thank you for your honest feedback from your recent stay with us. We’re sorry that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay. Our airport shuttle runs from 4am-midnight and 5:30am-midnight on the weekends, and these times do not always work for some guests that have a 6:30am flight on the weekend. Our breakfast service runs from 6:30am to 11am on the weekends as that is when the majority of our guests have breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays. I am sorry that our schedule was not convenient for you. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Safe travels,
Robin Warzywak
Freehold, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

I really enjoyed our room and the overall appearance of the hotel. However, my husband and I booked this particular hotel for three reasons: 1. It was close to the Raleigh Airport. 2. On the website it stated that it had a hot tub. When I arrived at the hotel after we checked in, I found out it no longer had one. :-( 3. Free breakfast- The breakfast was not free and there was barely anything out to eat. My husband and I ended up paying for the breakfast and then going out to eat.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Jenilee H
Hi Jenilee H.,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hilton Garden Inn RDU Airport. We are certainly close and convenient to the airport. I have done my best to comb the web to ensure that all mention of our property having a hot tub have been removed and am sorry that I missed one. Would you be so kind as to send me the website that you were viewing? I will ensure that the mention of free breakfast is removed as well as our breakfast buffet is $10.95 per person and our chefs prepare cooked to order omelets, waffles, pancakes and French toast. I am sorry that you experienced these disappointments at our hotel, I would like to make it up to you. Please email me directly at robin.warzywak@hilton.com.
Warmest regards,
Robin Warzywak
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morrisville
Hampton Inn Raleigh Durham Airport
HYATT house Raleigh Durham Airport
Cambria hotel & suites Raleigh-Durham Airport
Hyatt Place Raleigh-Durham Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Intl AP
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport? Share your experiences!