Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport
$84
$104
$94
$115
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Airport S(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
$67
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham Intl AP(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
$76
$139
$118
All reviewsfront desknice hotelgreat place to stayomeletnext morningbusiness centerfire pitfitness centernice stayconvenient locationshuttle service iswould stay here againindoor poolrental cargas stationbreakfast buffetbed was comfortable
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The rooms are recently renovated and the bedding is quite comfortable. I'm here at least once a month and I've never had noise issues. The bar is a great place to unwind. Sean is friendly, professional and knowledgeable and as a single female I've always felt comfortable there. The buffet breakfast is much better than most hotels and they make a fine omelet!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
RWarzywak, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thank you Tracy R for the outstanding review of at our Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Durham Airport hotel. It is our pleasure to earn your repeat business. Sean does a nice job of ensuring that our guests are taken care of. We appreciate you recognizing his efforts. I am happy to hear that you feel safe as a single female traveler as that is something we take very seriously. We appreciate you sharing your guest experience with the entire Tripadvisor community. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet with cooked to order omelets, we also make cooked to order pancakes, French toast and waffles as well. See you soon!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Extremely clean, convenient, quiet, great value, perfect location near airport... my daughter and I needed a safe, easy place to stay the night before our morning flight, and were surprised and delighted that this hotel was almost luxurious.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi Sally O, Thank you so much for the very nice five-star review of our Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport hotel. We love our location so close to RDU Airport; we're glad you did too! Also, we appreciate the nice things you said about our safe, easy and “almost luxurious” hotel. We look forward to you staying with us again!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

The room was fine with typical comfort and the noise not too bad except for the occasional door closing, but I wish I had read more or asked questions before booking. My flight is leaving early and the first shuttle isn't until 5:30 which will barely get me to the airport an hour before my flight. Now that I'm waiting, I had hoped for breakfast, but that doesn't start until 6:30... So much for the amenities for this hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank lismatisse

Dear lismatisse, thank you for your honest feedback from your recent stay with us. We’re sorry that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay. Our airport shuttle runs from 4am-midnight and 5:30am-midnight on the weekends, and these times do not always work for some guests that have a 6:30am flight on the weekend. Our breakfast service runs from 6:30am to 11am on the weekends as that is when the majority of our guests have breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays. I am sorry that our schedule was not convenient for you. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Safe travels,

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I really enjoyed our room and the overall appearance of the hotel. However, my husband and I booked this particular hotel for three reasons: 1. It was close to the Raleigh Airport. 2. On the website it stated that it had a hot tub. When I arrived at the hotel after we checked in, I found out it no longer had one. :-( 3. Free breakfast- The breakfast was not free and there was barely anything out to eat. My husband and I ended up paying for the breakfast and then going out to eat.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jenilee H

Hi Jenilee H.,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Hilton Garden Inn RDU Airport. We are certainly close and convenient to the airport. I have done my best to comb the web to ensure that all mention of our property having a hot tub have been removed and am sorry that I missed one. Would you be so kind as to send me the website that you were viewing? I will ensure that the mention of free breakfast is removed as well as our breakfast buffet is $10.95 per person and our chefs prepare cooked to order omelets, waffles, pancakes and French toast. I am sorry that you experienced these disappointments at our hotel, I would like to make it up to you. Please email me directly at robin.warzywak@hilton.com.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed February 23, 2014

I would have give them the maximum rating but I am very disappointed that I forgot a money holder with some cash and I called right away but my personal property was not returned. I would call this stealing...

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear Stan G.,
I am sorry to hear about your money holder. I understand that our General Manager has been in contact with you regarding the matter. I hope that he is able to help you with a resolution.
I do hope that you will stay with us again on your next trip to RDU.
Warmest regards,