I have been staying monthly at this hotel for over 5 years. I have seen staff changes, renovations, etc. during that time. The staff have always been helpful and fixing anything I need during my stays. The room service, breakfasts, and meals at the restaurant have been outstanding. Anytime I have mentioned anything that needs fixing at the hotel, staff have responded. I know on weekends there is not as much maintenance staff and sometimes seen crumbs in the halls, etc., that were not cleaned up until Mondays, but the rooms have always been clean. No problems ever with clean towels, bed linens, etc. The only complaint I have occasionally I am in a room where the number bed is older and you have to choose a side to sleep on without a dip or dent in the mattress. Overall, the hotel is great. I have left my vehicle there when flying out of state and the shuttle drivers have always been right on time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable hotel located in a quiet, wooded setting off I-40 and I-540 at Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Hotel offers complimentary airport shuttle, full service restaurant, bar, business center, indoor pool, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport Hotel Morrisville
- Hilton Garden Inn Morrisville
- Hilton Morrisville
- Morrisville Hilton Garden Inn