I recently stayed with my family there. Half business trip, half family getaway.
I really liked my stay. This was a new brand for me and I now have very expectation for the next Hilton Garden Inn. Everything looks fresh and clean. It is quiet (for reference, we were on the 4th floor, near the elevator). The meals are good (breakfast is an brunch for $9.95, but they have promotion that include the breakfast). The staff was very polite and fantastic. My daughter started doing fever while we were visiting the Museum of Life + Science on the 1st day (great place everyone with a kid 3-12 has to go there), so they were very helpful in making sure we had everything. Next time I need to go to RTP, I will definitely check in there again. Internet speed is free and decent, at 2Mbps. I typically have trouble sleeping in a hotel, and while my bed was more comfortable, I feel like I would have fallen asleep very well the 1st night, if it wasn't for my daughter waking up coughing. The second night my daughter was feeling better and in recovery mode, we all slept 11h straight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable hotel located in a quiet, wooded setting off I-40 and I-540 at Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Hotel offers complimentary airport shuttle, full service restaurant, bar, business center, indoor pool, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport Hotel Morrisville
- Hilton Garden Inn Morrisville
- Hilton Morrisville
- Morrisville Hilton Garden Inn