“K.S.”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #35 of 114 Restaurants in Morganton
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way back from Gatlinburg, TN. We have eaten at many Cracker Barrels before, so we assumed this franchise would be pretty much the same. WRONG!!! The portions were lunch size, (eg. meatloaf 1/2 the size of dinner portion) but we were charged for the larger size. Our server acted like she thought because we were seniors we wouldn't leave a good tip, so she wouldn't stop by our table but twice. One glass of water apiece was all we received. When I asked for the apple dumpling we had previously ordered, she waited 10 minutes to bring it out. By then, we were fed up with the place & just wanted to go home. We asked for a to-go box. BIG MISTAKE!!! I thought I would have to go to the back & get it myself. When I got home, I found something entirely different than what I ordered. I thought at first that I was just being overly sensitive, but I watched this server do other seniors the same way. We will definitely NOT be back!

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Overpriced for small portions. The food taste like it has been sitting in the fridge premade and then warmed in the microwave.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

The Cracker Barrel of Morganton North Carolina has delicious food and great service. I had occasion to take a combination business/pleasure trip to the area recently. The takeout service is great. Worth your time. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here with my family and enjoyed a great meal. I had the grilled trout, I get this just about everytime I go to Cracker Barrel. The trout taste great and the staff was friendly.. the only thing I have to count against them is that the place was busy.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

We ate lunch at Cracker Barrel. I had the lemon pepper rainbow trout and my husband had the Friday Fish Fry. Both were delicious. We both had the hashbrown casserole (yummy!). I also had the baby carrots and my husband had coleslaw. We ate biscuits with jelly for dessert. I would recommend this restaurant.