“Mexican food in a Mexican setting.”

El Paso Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 114 Restaurants in Morganton
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Service was very good, friendly and helpful as we had several little children in the group. We were seated in a good location for our comfort. Food was good, no surprises, everyone pleased with their selection.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Food was hot and fresh. Best tamales I’ve yet to find! Portions are a good size and prices are reasonable. I’m from out of town but if I’m ever in the area I will defiantly come back! Keep up the good work

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

I love El Paso! Great, fast friendly service. Excellent food with huge portions. Prices are good. Margaritas are good. We have been eating here at least once a week for years.

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Every time we are heading east in I-40 we stop here! Always very good food. We have tried many different items and they have all been fresh and flavorful.

The roads have been rearranged so it’s s little harder to get to but safer!

The bar service was above average for mexican restaurants.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

This is my go to chicken soup when I feel even just a lil under the weather. It is fantastic & freshly made, so it does take a few mins. But WOW!
If you want something different when everybody else wants Mexican.....
try the chicken soup, its great!
of course they also have some awesome mexican food, this place stays busy.
great drink specials also