“Great wings”
Review of Buck's Pizza

Buck's Pizza
Ranked #22 of 114 Restaurants in Morganton
Reviewed May 3, 2017

This is a great little pizza place in Morganton. Great pizza but I think they have the best Hot Wings in town and very reasonably priced. Great service too.

1  Thank crewstony

Reviewed May 1, 2017

I always like to eat at the little Pizza places instead of the name brand chains. Food is usually better and so is the service.This is the case with Bucks.

I have tried just about everything on the menu and have yet to be disappointed. Employees are always friendly and I guess I eat there I eat there so much that they just grab my order when they see me walk in the door.Stop by if you're in the area.

2  Thank Kevin7274
Reviewed April 26, 2017

Usually eat here for lunch. They have several lunch specials. We often get the salad and personal pizza. Plenty of food for lunch. Dessert pizza is good too, we like the chocolate the best. Strombolis are also good and what my husband always orders.

1  Thank Sleepydog35
Reviewed September 13, 2016

Buck's has become our "Go To" when we are hungry for Pizza, wings and a salad. We usually go with Pepperoni, mushroom and green olives but you can make your own choices. We either pick-up or have it delivered, depending on our schedules. Their quality has always been very good and their staff is friendly and helpful. Glad we discovered them and can't wait for my next order.

1  Thank adwood81
Reviewed August 23, 2016

I love Buck's Pizza for eating in or delivery to home! They have the freshest salads and best pizza crust w/many topping choices!

1  Thank goodeatinforyouandme