“Great gluten free cupcakes !”
Review of My Local Bakery - CLOSED

My Local Bakery
Reviewed August 19, 2017

The reeses peanut butter gluten free cupcakes are great! They had several gluten free things to pick from which is not easy to find!

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I love this bakery, they have a wide selection of treats to satisfy your cravings. It is clean and simply delicious! My favorite bakery in the area.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times. Never once were the staff friendly. Cupcakes look delicious but are always dried out. Bagels tend to be stale but perhaps I'm always shopping on the wrong day. Won't go back due to the consistent unfriendliness of the staff. Too bad for a small town.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

We stopped in on a hot Sunday for ice cream. From the looks of all of the cake making equipment behind the counter, they must be a popular place for special cakes. We found the store to be clean and staff friendly. Really filled the cone up with ice cream. Excellent!

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Any and everything at this Bakery is awesome and homemade to perfection! I have also ordered specialty cakes from here and turned out perfect! They even have Coffee! Customer Service is always great as well!