“Fast Service”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #27 of 114 Restaurants in Morganton
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I was staying right down the street from this McDonald's and I pulled in right about midnight. The drive thru was very quick and my order was 100 % correct...these days that says a lot!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

I stop here a lot in the morning to go thru the window to get breakfast. I like to stop here as I can get a breakfast that is low in calories.

Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

It's 4 pm and the Service is a little slow, how ever the food is good and hot. The lobby is very clean. The staff are very friendly and instead of me standing and waiting on my food they brought it out to us.

Reviewed August 20, 2015

Great location food was good staff was friendly and the process were good with lots of specials to choose from.

Reviewed April 21, 2015

This is like most fast food restaurants. Quick, cheap and totally unhealthy. But I do enjoy breakfast here at least once a month. It is inexpensive and satisfying.