“Fine dining”

Wisteria Southern Gastropub
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A contemporary southern farm-to-table restaurant that uses locally sourced products, with a fully stocked pub featuring a seasonal cocktail menu and an extensive craft beer list.
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Great place with amazing food. They try to use all local food products from the butter up to fresh local meats. The grits croutons are amazing!! You have to try them.
Salads are fresh and clean.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

This is a regular rotation on our date night. They are always changing up the cocktail menu which can be fun. We like to sit at the high top tables and get served by the bar waitress. The mac & cheese is delicious. My favorite is when they have the Asian pork tacos in lettuce wraps. We always get peanut hummus and pimento cheese as an appetizer.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

We found this place the last time we were in Morganton visiting relatives and were awesomely surprised to find such a gem. The menu changes, since they won't cook it if they can't source it locally. This time I had the bacon wrapped meatloaf...bacon wrapped...enough said! My wife had the grouper which she also loved. The pimento cheese and pepper jelly app is a nice combo and the blueberry salad was great. I had the mezcal and charred pineapple drink...great but ya gotta like mezcal. After dinner head downstairs and have some drinks in the basement bar with the friendly staff. Love this little spot!

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Traveling through town on HWY 70 this little place caught my eye. The young lady at the host station was not welcoming and seemed inconvenienced at a request for a table. (Not a great way to greet your customers)
My waitress however smiled and was very friendly helping me choose a meal suggesting the Wisteria breakfast. Everything was wonderful and the cost of only $11.00 for a plate of scrambled eggs, grits, bacon, fruit, and a biscuit was quite reasonable.

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

Lovely quaint atmosphere. I had the grass fed burger...quite possibly the best burger I have ever had. Hubby ordered the French toast. It was splendid. Fresh made whipped cream too! Had creme brûlée for dessert and it did not disappoint.

Friendly staff. Food arrived quickly. Just an overall neat place to dine. Food was exceptional.