“Always good”

Friday Friends
Ranked #40 of 109 Restaurants in Morganton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pleasant atmosphere, scenic setting with windows and terrace overlooking Catawba river
Forest City, North Carolina
“Always good”
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Each time we are in Morganton for baseball games, we eat at Friday Friends. We have always found the service and food to be excellent. The chicken salad is a particular favorite. Stop in next time you are there. You won't regret it.

Visited October 2013

“My favorite.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent food! Great variety to choose from. We always have our family get togethers there. They have a private room that we can reserve for party's.

• Visited February 2014
Morganton, North Carolina
“Great View While You Eat”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food and the view are both very good at Friday Friends. There is a good variety of food on the menu and the prices are reasonable. Sometimes the service is a little slow but if you are with friends that gives you more time to visit.

• Visited December 2013
“Disappointing”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This is more than once that we have had issues when we have gone to Friday Friends! This time I ordered the Cajan Steak Salad. I was really looking forward to having it since I had it another time and absolutely loved it! When it came I tasted the steak and it was bland...no seasoning! I mentioned it to our waitress and all she said was she can go ask them....they gave her a cup of seasoning I could sprinkle on! The worst part was when checking out my husband had not planned on saying anything but the manager said that by he way he asked the chef and the chef said he put seasoning on it! My husband had tasted my steak and told him there was nothing on it and all the manager said was we were wrong! My husband also noticed that they charged us for veggies for my daughters kids meal but had never told us it would be an extra charge! Very frustrated....this is the second time dealing with this manager....last time he told me my food was correct when I knew it was not and then finally said it was something different because the stuff I ordered had not come in!

• Visited November 2013
Taxation without Representation, Washington DC
“Not the most happening place in town, but a fine place, none the less”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Went there on a Thursday night, late (late by local town standards - it was 9 pm) the place was open, the staff was helpful. Food was fine, nothing out of the ordinary. For sure would go back again!

Visited October 2013