$116
Hampton.com
Plaza Inn(Morganton)
$75
Agoda.com
The Inn At Glen Alpine(Glen Alpine)
$129
Motel 6 Connelly Springs(Connellys Springs)
$56
All reviewsbed was comfortablepet ownerssuited our needsice machinewaffle housefree breakfasta great place to staywould stay here againinterstatenc
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The rooms are a bit tight. We had two queen beds in our room. It was very tight for 3 adults. We stayed for 5 nights. It would be a good room for 1 night but for 5 nights...not so good. The bathroom was tiny! There was a huge shower! No tub. The sink was in the bedroom. Flat screen TV and Internet was good. Housekeeping did not clean our room the first day so we had to go get our towels and sign for them at the front desk. Breakfast was ok but not big. Breakfast items were in a tiny room and a few chairs and tables were out in the lobby and a couple in the hall by the breakfast room. There were premade egg and ham biscuits in packages to heat up in microwave. Also waffles to make. Three kinds of cold cereal. There was yogurt, pastries, toast, coffee, juice and fresh fruit. It isn't as big of breakfast as we usually get at Comfort Inns but it was enough.

There is lots of road construction near by but we couldn't hear it in our room. There is no pool. There is no where to sit outside. There is no laundry but they do say they can send it out for you.

Housekeepers were friendly and after the first day of not cleaning, they did well with our room after that. They never changed our sheets for five days though. I spilled some root beer on one side of the sheet on the first day and it left a stain. The stain was still there five days later. I would think they would change sheets at least once in five days.

There was an ice machine. There was a snack machine also but it was almost empty except for a few items. It never was filled up the five days we stayed there.

Hotel is sandwiched closely between two other hotels

Room was quiet. There was a microwave and a refrigerator. Front desk employee was polite.

Lots of restaurants and the hospital is close by.

Two exits down is a huge new complex of stores and restaurants including Golden Corral.

I would stay again if only staying one night but never again for 5 nights with 3 adults. May be okay if you had little kids but not adults.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
SleepInn_NC162, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Sleep Inn of Morganton. We are off of I-40 exit 105 with many restaurants availabe in the area. The Sleep Inn does not have a pool but, our sister hotel the Quality Inn located directly beside the sleep does have a pool that all Sleep Inn guest are welcome to use. It is an outdoor pool so it is only opened seasonally. We hope that you will be able to see us agian soon and as always thank you for choosing the Sleep Inn of Morganton.

2400 South Sterling st
Morgnaton NC 28655

Reviewed January 23, 2014

2 story hotel with inside corridors and no elevator. Property is twinned with Quality Inn next door under the same management. My room was small and basic but clean. The two beds appeared to be the smaller size doubles rather than queens. Room had fridge, microwave, flat panel TV and work desk with good internet speed. It appeared that the hotel had been painted inside and out recently. The front desk people were friendly and helpful. The location is close to I-40 exit 105. Complimentary breakfast was well stocked and quite adequate but did not include any hot items. There is a restaurant and fitness center in the adjacent Quality Inn.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank JohnnyK5341
Quality I, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Hello thank your for commenting on trip advisor. The Sleep Inn of Morganton is always happy to hear any comments or suggestions from our guest. Our room has recently been renovated and now come with flat screen tvs and new modern funtirue. We at the Sleep Inn of Morganton strive to make our guests stay as comfortable as possible and are happy to hear that you enjoyed our accomidations. As always we thank you for staying at the Sleep Inn of Morganton and hope to see you again soon.

2400A South Sterling st
Morganton NC 28655

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Sleep Inn. The rooms were nice and breakfast was fresh and hot. We were really pleased at how nice and friendly the staff were. Will defentaly stay here again when we are up visiting family.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Quality I, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Hello we would like to thank you for your review with the Sleep Inn of Morganton. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The Sleep Inn of Morganton has a free breakfast for all guest daily with a variety of healthy options. Our friendly staff will always do our best to assist you. As always the Sleep Inn of Morganton thanks you for your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Sleep Inn of Morganton
-Sleep Inn Staff

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was staying here with family and enjoyed my visit. The hotel was clean and the room was very clean! I like that I could access my room from the inside. The breakfast room was small but well stocked and so many things to choose from!!! Coffee was fresh as it was made by cup only machine. My husband and I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2013
Quality I, Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

We at the Quality Inn are happy to hear from you and are please to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our coffee machine it is a new addition to our breakfast area. We hope to see you again in the future and look forward to your next stay.

-Quality Inn Staff

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I've stayed at this property for 15 years. My company has been using this property as their 'home base' during our conferences at the local community college for as long as I have been with them. I will have to say that this property is declining. I checked in early and they were able to accommodate me and the desk clerks that I had contact with were very friendly and attentive. My problem was with the room. I was given a smoking room (room 166)although I asked for a non-smoking room. The room was a corner room facing the swimming pool. To tell the truth I assumed that all hotel rooms were now non-smoking. It wasn't worth it to me to ask for a different room as I was in a rush to get to a meeting, so I stayed. The room was a king room with one king bed, a sofa, desk, mini refrigerator and microwave. As well as in-room coffee maker, ironing board w/ iron, hairdryer and wi-fi. All items mentioned worked well. The bathroom needs updating and there was mold on the ceiling. The floor could have had some attention given to it. The bed was comfortable but there seems to be a bug problem as I killed two roaches on the bed.
The property has aged and I know that it's changed companies a couple times over the past 15 years. It needs some attention before it becomes too costly. The breakfast was good. No complaints. The kitchen area was clean and well stocked.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Quality I, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Hello we at the Sleep Inn would like to thank you for reviewing our hotel on trip advisor we are happy to hear that you have been a long time guest with us. Our friendly staff will always do our best to accomidate you with any needs that you should have. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast area. We do apologize for any issues that you had with your stay and hope to be able to make your next stay more pleasant.

-Sleep Inn Staff