“Just what our road trip needed!”
Review of Las Salsas

Las Salsas
Ranked #4 of 111 Restaurants in Morganton
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Glen Rock, New Jersey
“Just what our road trip needed!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

On our way from NJ to Bryson city North Carolina and we needed lunch. So glad we found this Great restaurant. when they seat you they give you chips And bean dip and they have a wonderful salsa bar where you can choose from eight salsas for chips and your entree. Some salsas are good enough to drink. My son had the steak with potatoes. Two full steak fillets with potatoes and rice for only $10.99. My daughter got a chicken wrap and she loved it. My daughter loved the avacado salsa. I had the potato tacos and they were fabulous. My husband ordered the mocajete enchilada with shrimp and the 32 oz lager on tap for 3.99. Huge servings, great service, delicious food. And the prices were great! Would definitely come again. It really
Made our road trip!

Raleigh
“Perfect Stop on Way to/from the Mountains!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Las Salsas is only a couple of blocks north off I-40 (exit 105), and is definitely worth a stop. The salsa bar selections alone will bring us back someday. We tried the house fajitas (steak, chicken and shrimp) which were wonderful. We've had better tortilla soup, but it was fine once we doctored it up with some of the hotter salsas. As noted by others, you can easily split your main course unless you are incredibly hungry. Try it sometime, and enjoy!

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I ordered a chimichanga and it was HUGE, but very good. It was different from any I had before because it had veggies along with the shredded beef. I probably only ate a fourth of it, so it will be lunch for me and my husband tomorrow.
There is a salsa bar with several different kinds of dips, but I really loved the bean dip that was served at the table with chips.
There were four of us and two people shared a meal and still had enough to bring home.
It was pretty crowded at 6:30, and the noise level was pretty high, but all in all it was a great meal.

Wilkesboro, North Carolina
“LAS SALSAS REVIEW”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Anyone traveling through interstate 40 west on their way to the mountains who would like a really great mexican meal needs to hit exit 105 on I-40 WEST and turn right off exit go about two blocks on the right and hit this restaurant. I have been staying several weeks here while training for a job and will be the first to tell you hit this restaurant. My family and I had the steak fajitas and they pile the steak to the top of the sizzlin plate plus give you beans and rice and lettuce and guoamole mixture. My son eats the kids meal for 42.99 which includes the drink. You guys can not beat this place for the amount of food you get, a table of 4 could eat off the plate we got. Plus love a good cold 32 oz beer then they have a 32 oz on Tuesdays and Thursdays, too bad they don't have one in my town in which I live or I would be there everyday. These guys are great, only thing I didn't like about it was the wait, you will definately wait in the evening around 20 minutes to get a seat, and the womens room needs attention. But other than that this place is great!!!

Hope Mills, North Carolina
“Why is there a waiting line”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

We heard about this restaurant from trip adviser. There was a wait king line and it was very busy. That is absolutely the only thing I can say negatively. Service was very quick. Food was out of this world. Huge portions. Had bacon wrapped shrimp. Everyone wanted to change their orders. Will definitely come back thx to those who recommended this restaurant.