“Nice seafood Resturant”
Review of Harbor Inn Seafood

Harbor Inn Seafood
Ranked #48 of 111 Restaurants in Morganton
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Harbor Inn features fresh, delicious seafood served in our dining rooms or prepared for "take-home" meals. Treat your family to lunch or dinner at a Harbor Inn near you.
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Pretty good seafood, very good wait service and very nice size portions, when ordering the waitress asked if I wanted the "Lighter Size "portions , glad she asked me that , because I was stuffed after finishing my Lighter size portion. Can't imagine how much food would have been on my plate if I had ordered the regular size. Good food and the prices were very reasonable as well!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Whether you eat in or take out, the food is always good! And when you eat in the servers are always friendly and helpful! I am not a seafood fan, but I only like it from Harbor Inn Seafood.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

My family and I decided to eat seafood for dinner and we were not impressed with this restaurant at all. My husband ordered a new york strip medium and they brought out a very thin sirloin not what he ordered and it was way overcooked. Mine and our sons plates were ok nothing impressive..our server was nice and took my husbands plate back several times and finally got it half right. We finally decided we had had enough and got boxes to go..if you want good quality food save your money for some where that is worth it because this is definitely not the place for you.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The seafood here is always awesome. Sometimes you get a chef that cannot cook a steak to save his life but its not often. My husband and I were here and he ordered Steak and Shrimp and he likes his steak medium. Well when the server brought his plate out the steak was just about rare and then they took it back and it came out burnt. Needless to say we made sure that we were not charged for it.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Poor waitstaff, terrible seating arrangement, below average food, terribly overpriced for quality. DO NOT try the crab cakes, I don't know what they are thinking but those are NOT crab cakes! The oysters are either the smallest I have ever seen or they are cutting them into three pieces then breading and frying them. So if you think you are getting six oysters you are really only getting two that have been cut up.