“Love the gyros!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yiannis Restaurant

Yiannis Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 107 Restaurants in Morganton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Morganton, North Carolina
“Love the gyros!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Only place in Morganton to get a gyro plate. They have great desserts here too. Food quality always seems good here no complaints there.

Visited January 2013

Granite Falls, North Carolina
“The Best in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I've lived in the area before Yianni's opened at least 20 years ago. Always love going there as did my husband who was of Italian heritage. I've never had a bad meal or service. Granted I there are my favorites that I usually order. Veal parmesan is fantastic, the best I've ever had with out pounding the veal and making it myself. The Gyro's are also great with real Greek cucumber sauce that is super tasty. I've eaten in good restaurants all over the country and the only Greek place I found that compared was in Vancouver, Canada and that's a little to far to travel for a meal every week or two. There desserts look yummy but honestly have never had enough room left to try one.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Would you like snot with your salad?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Went to eat for dinner with my husband and things were going ok..even though I think our server was new but then while we were eating one of the girls decided to blow her nose and then wipe her nose with the back of her hand..and if that was not bad enough she went over and started handling the salads without washing her hands..I thought I was going to throw up needless to say I asked the server for our check as soon as I could and got out of there. That will be the last time we eat there..I told our server which said something to the girl and she got an attitude about it. But that is gross!!! If yoh want boogers with your meal this is the place to go.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
North Carolina
“Enjoyable Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

Enjoyed a Greek Salad with Shrimp . . . They also have delicious pizza . . . and a nice Sunday brunch . . .

The Greek food is authentic as the owner (Yianni) is Greek himself.

Highly recommend . . .

Visited May 2013
Morganton, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Have been here several times, the place is nothing to write home about. The food is average and the prices are high! I know better places to spend my lunch money!