“Great food and Reasonably Priced”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #24 of 111 Restaurants in Morganton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Description: At Fatz, we serve your favorite American fare with a delicious twist. From steaks to seafood, treat your taste buds to the flavors of Fatz. Fatz is committed to the highest standards of fresh quality food preparation with the finest of ingredients. ‎
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were in town only for one night. We were celebrating a successful sporting event and asked our hotel for local suggestions. They recommended Fatz and said they had never had a guest who didn't like the restaurant. Our family of 4 all enjoyed our meals. My daughter ordered off the kids menu and had their world famous chicken tenders. The chicken was very moist and juicy. She said they were excellent. My teenage son had the trio of bbq ribs, chicken, and fried shrimp. He too said all were excellent. I had a shrimp po-boy - very reasonably priced at just under $8. Shrimp was delicious! My husband had a steak which he proclaimed to be excellent. Since we were celebrating, we also ordered desserts to share. Definitely recommend the peach cobbler and cheesecake - much larger portion sizes than we were expecting. The poppy seed rolls at the beginning were wonderful as well. Would definitely eat here again if in the area.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We go here occasionally since the price is very high. Food is generally good but I won't order salmon again since it was the smallest sliver I've ever seen served for such a high price. Salads here are great.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great potoes soup. The salad was also awesome. great place I would eat there again. .>>>>.>>>>>>>>....>>...>.>>>..>>>>...................>>.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The steak and salad are delicious. Can't beat those poppy seed rolls either. Love going to Fatz. Look forward to my next visit.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Consistently very good food, but consistently expensive for what it is. Especially at night, you could go to a fancier place for the same money. But it's a safe place to go with family or friends because everyone can find something on the menu and it will be quality food.