Hampton Inn Morganton
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$119
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
$76
Travelocity
Motel 6 Connelly Springs(Connellys Springs)
$56
Pine Mountain Resort(Connellys Springs)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewscracker barrelgreat hotelbusiness tripvery clean hotelcomplimentary breakfastquiet roomdowntown morgantononly stayed one nightplace to stayexcellent staybreakfast sandwichpleasant stayeasy accessconvenient locationnorth carolinacomfortable bedsyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was very clean. Check in was very quick. Breakfast was limited, didn't like that I would have to heat up a frozen bag of food. Waffles were delicious! Beds are very lumpy and pillows are nothing to talk about. If you leave at 3:30am don't expect coffee, there was none and we had a 12 hour ride ahead of us. However, hotel was very clean and that is a must! Plus the rooms were very quiet!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Big rooms with complete amenities (desk, blowdryer, hangers, notepads and pens, etc), clean comfy king sized bed and big bathroom with jacuzzi. Receptionists were also very helpful when we needed a sewing kit. Breakfast had a lot of options too.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I can't say enough about how pleased I was with my stay. Upon checking in, the front desk manager inquired about the purpose of my stay. When I informed them that unfortunately I was visiting town for a funeral, my reservation was immediately canceled and re-instated with a much lower bereavement rate.

I had a king room, which proved to be very spacious, quiet and clean...and had a very generously sized bathroom. The full sized ironing board and steam iron were great and put to good use.

The staff were all very friendly (as are most residents of western North Carolina) and the daily breakfast offered a lot of variety.

Overall, it was a very nice stay and I definitely recommend Hampton Inn Morganton.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank goingthere
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel! The way it was decorated was very tranquil and kind of beachy. Even though it was a little misleading on how close it was to Grandfather Mountain, my original destination, there was a TON of fun things to do within miles of the property. There is a local winery with free wine tasting just down the highway, downtown Morganton is just right down the road which is just a precious little area. There are a lot of places to eat, make sure you go to La Salsas right down the road, that was the most amazing Mexican food I've ever had. Hickory is only 20 mins down the highway and offers a lot of shopping options as well. The only things that I could say werent great was the breakfast which all you did was heat up in the microwave, kind of nasty. The workout room in nothing to brag about but enough for vacation I guess. The pool was tiny and the sun disappeared from it at an early 4pm. But all together it was good and service was great. I will be going there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stayed one night as a getaway and to visit Morganton as a possible new location to live since the town is comfortable and house prices are more reasonable than other towns. Everything was great as expected. We enjoyed the pool, breakfast and HBO TV.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple