“Good hotel!”

Hampton Inn Morganton
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Morganton
“Good hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Big rooms with complete amenities (desk, blowdryer, hangers, notepads and pens, etc), clean comfy king sized bed and big bathroom with jacuzzi. Receptionists were also very helpful when we needed a sewing kit. Breakfast had a lot of options too.

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
San Diego, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I can't say enough about how pleased I was with my stay. Upon checking in, the front desk manager inquired about the purpose of my stay. When I informed them that unfortunately I was visiting town for a funeral, my reservation was immediately canceled and re-instated with a much lower bereavement rate.

I had a king room, which proved to be very spacious, quiet and clean...and had a very generously sized bathroom. The full sized ironing board and steam iron were great and put to good use.

The staff were all very friendly (as are most residents of western North Carolina) and the daily breakfast offered a lot of variety.

Overall, it was a very nice stay and I definitely recommend Hampton Inn Morganton.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank goingthere
Bessemer City, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel! The way it was decorated was very tranquil and kind of beachy. Even though it was a little misleading on how close it was to Grandfather Mountain, my original destination, there was a TON of fun things to do within miles of the property. There is a local winery with free wine tasting just down the highway, downtown Morganton is just right down the road which is just a precious little area. There are a lot of places to eat, make sure you go to La Salsas right down the road, that was the most amazing Mexican food I've ever had. Hickory is only 20 mins down the highway and offers a lot of shopping options as well. The only things that I could say werent great was the breakfast which all you did was heat up in the microwave, kind of nasty. The workout room in nothing to brag about but enough for vacation I guess. The pool was tiny and the sun disappeared from it at an early 4pm. But all together it was good and service was great. I will be going there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
horseshoe nc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stayed one night as a getaway and to visit Morganton as a possible new location to live since the town is comfortable and house prices are more reasonable than other towns. Everything was great as expected. We enjoyed the pool, breakfast and HBO TV.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Charlotte, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

Stayed for one night at this Hampton Inn. Overall past experiences at other Hampton Inns have been good and this was no exception. The facilities were clean, staff was pleasant. The morning breakfast is pretty good as they have several wholesome items that are frozen but can be microwaved (like sausage egg biscuits, pancakes, etc.). Our room overlooked the pool and the bathroom and room were very clean. We enjoyed our one night family stay. There's a McDonald's literally next door so that's a quick option for family types.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool side is probably better, but I have not tried the other side.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
virginia beach,va
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

So glad we were able to get in to this hotel. We were in town for the Scream Half marathon and just wanted a place to stay. We originally had book down the street at the Quality Inn but were shocked at the state of the room (very disgusting.) We were lucky to get a room since there was also a little league tournament going on. Room was clean and comfortable. The internet service was outstanding. They servered the best variety I have ever seen for a complimentary breakfast. Staff was friendly and welcoming. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

My husband and I were traveling to AL from Virginia beach VA due to a death in my family. Our trip was unexpected and not planned very well. We decided to stop as it was getting late. I read a few reviews and knew this where we should stay. I wasn't sure what kind of room we could get on such short notice and considering how large my family is(us and 5 small children) I was hoping it would work it for us. I was greeted by Wesley and he completely eased my worries. He found us a room and let me have a peak before I booked just to make sure it would work for our large family. The rate was amazing and accommodating. I am so thankful that Wesley was there to help us! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Madre2cinco
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morganton
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Glen Alpine
Hampton Inn Hickory
Hampton Inn Hickory
#1 of 13 in Hickory

Been to Hampton Inn Morganton? Share your experiences!