I would avoid this place at all costs. Our room was not very clean at all, and there was nobody available to help us. Our room was only equipped with 3 hand towels, one of which was dirty. The bathroom ceiling had become water logged at one point and painted over instead of fixed correctly. Only half the lights in the room worked, the bed sheets had stains on them, and the stains on the carpet indicated that the building had been flooded recently. Had a very pungent odor to it as well.
The only good thing about this room was the hair dryer which I personally used to dry myself after a hot disinfecting shower.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking