“Great for those on a budget!”
Review of El's Drive In

El's Drive In
Ranked #2 of 123 Restaurants in Morehead City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed May 11, 2008

We have 5 kids and finding El's was a blessing! The food was awesome! The price was fantastic! We just found this place last summer but it will forever be on our list of places to eat! If you haven't tried it yet, do so today! :)

1  Thank LeftMySOULatTheSea
There are newer reviews for El's Drive In

Reviewed April 25, 2008

I grew up on El's. I've been gone a long time now but everytime I visit relatives, before I see them, I call and say "what do you want"? They know I'm stopping there 1st. I actually have recurring nightmares that I've been in Morehead for a week and am leaving the next day and never found the time to stop in. Never let anyone tell you there's a better burger or shrimp burger for that matter anywhere in the world because it's just not true. I've had friends swear to me they know a better burger and then when I get them down there, they always agree. There's just something about them... hey, like i said, they even visit me in my dreams. What more can I say???

2  Thank crazyforels
Reviewed April 14, 2008

I've been going to El's for 38 years and consider it the best! People ask, "If you were on a deserted island and could have your favorite food, what would it be?" My answer would be the "El's Super Burger all the way no cheese with Onion Rings and a Pepsi.

3  Thank wilsopd
Reviewed September 22, 2007

Well I think if I start by saying it was almost 40 years ago when I first devoured a "Super Shrimper" at El's and we just returned from another enjoyable lunch at El's. The shrimp buger is to die for...and just to please your cardiologist...wash it down with an order of onion rings. Just doesn't get any better. The car hops really are great too!! Don't miss this one if you are anywhere near Morehead City.

2  Thank Keepthosebagspacked
Reviewed April 18, 2007

A NC style burger is topped with cheese, chili, coleslaw and mustard. Sounds odd, I know. But the flavors mix in a unique and tasty way. I had my first one about a year ago and I am hooked. El's has one of the best burgers I have had anywhere.

3  Thank JSermarini