“First visit to Mythos”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Pine Knoll Shores, North Carolina
“First visit to Mythos”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Mythos was a very good choice for our Monday night dining. Nice location on the waterfront with good parking. Sat in the bar area with a view of the water....fun/interesting décor. Server was attractive and personable and attentive throughout our meal. From salad to entrée, everything was nicely presented and very tasty.
Only complaint was the drinks from the bar were a waste....weak/watery and well.....don't bother....bartender needs to find a new line of work and management needs to address this to make for an overall excellent experience.
Mythos is a very nice addition to Morehead's waterfront.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Gary W

Beaufort, North Carolina
“Best Mediterranean bet in the Area”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Decent Greek food, although prices have risen and portions have shrunk. Bar is not the best, but stick to wine or beer and you'll be fine. Wish they'd spruce up the entry area....but inside is in much better shape

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Kim B
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“A New Favorite!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Oh my word this was a great restaurant. We tried it because of some of the reviews on TripAdvisor and are so glad we did!

I got the mixed grill and the sauce and homemade mashed potatoes were wonderful! The shrimp were local and very tasty and the steamed asparagus I was served was perfect. My husband & son got the stuffed flounder and it was unbelievable - probably the best thing on the table. My daughter-in-law is not as adventurous an eater as the rest of us and ordered the chicken parmesan which was very good - but not on the same plane as the show-stopping entrees the rest of us enjoyed.

The service was great and the staff was friendly. We will be back to Mythos!

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Jill S
Havelock NC
“Evening out”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Had dinner here on a Friday evening. Enjoyed the appetizer and our meals were delicious. Many items to use from on the menu as well as nightly special. Good Taziki sauce.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank donlar
High Point, North Carolina
“Fantastic Foodand Good wine”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My wife and I went there for dinner last night. We got a table in the bar. When the bartender asked for our drink orders, I asked him how his house wines were. He offered to let us taste them before we ordered. We decided to taste the chardonnay and the Pinot Griseo . He came back with a generous pour of each. They were both good so we got a glass of each. I had the Greek Salad, which was excellent. My wife got the Grilled Shrimp with a side of mashed potatoes. The shrimp was grilled and then served with what I believe was a beure blanc sauce. It was outstanding (my wife shared) and was too much for my wife to finish (lucky me). The potatoes were good too. The staff was friendly and helpful. No wonder this is rated the #1 restaurant in Morehead City on Trip Advisor.

• Visited April 2013