“Perfect! Would go back in a heartbeat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Fish Grill

Red Fish Grill
Ranked #3 of 121 Restaurants in Morehead City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bowie, MD
“Perfect! Would go back in a heartbeat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

We had Sunday night 2 for $29.95 special. They have this I think on Thursdays, and they have snow crab $9.95/lb on Mondays and Wednesdays I think. We both got an entree from a choice of 8 (some choices, like shrimp your way or flounder your way were actually 3 choices), plus we got either an appetizer or dessert. The appetizer is either calamari or hummus, but they let us substitute the eggplant dip, same price, and it was easily the best I'd every had of either eggplant or hummus, with warm pita triangles. I also ordered grape leaves and olives, and these were super, served with sour dough pieces. We both had shrimp scampi, again the best I'd ever had. Also included salads... very fresh ingredients... I had greek dressing, husband loved their blue cheese. Atmosphere is very "chic"... well decorated rooms painted in darkish but appealing colors (like a mauve/maroon, a goldish brown, etc.) with beautiful art work. Server was exceptional! Only minor complaint is that music is a little edgy for my tastes, but probably fine for most of their customers. I could do without Eagles' Hotel California any time, any place, esp. dinner. Such a minor complaint for a great meal and experience! Go!

1 Thank tlhjar

Richmond
“Best Dining experience in a long time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

We got there 20 minutes before the restaurant opened. The owner saw us looking at the menu, and asked us to come on in have a drink while he heated up the grill. The food was AWESOME. Everything we put in our mouths was spectacular. We found this place by mistake, because it wasn't listed on of the tourist magazines. We eat out all the time, and this was the best experience we have had in forever.

3 Thank Jason L
Greenville, North Carolina
“A dozen visits later, not disappointed yet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I first visited Mythos in April of this year. In my first review of the restaurant, I said we would return as long as the quality was maintained.

Last night marked my thirteenth visit and it was as good as the first! I recommended my favorite dish, Mykonos Shrimp, to my three companions. One of my companions said the dish was, "perhaps the best pasta dish I've ever had!"

Every business is going to have an "off" day once in awhile but I haven't experienced it yet at Mythos. I recommend a visit without hesitation.

3 Thank TOB3
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Returned after having an excellent meal here last year. In fact, our memory of the meal was so good, that we brought a large group of our friends. Perhaps it was because of our large group, but the food was disappointing. Service was fair-the young lady seemed to have difficulty processing requests. Probably will not go a third time.

Roanoke, Virginia
“Not bad, a little high”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We had dinner here tonight. They were a little slow but the food was pretty good. I had the Greek lasagna. It was very good but most of their dishes were a little on the high side as far as price. It was a good experience but I do not think they should be rated #1.