“Neat little place”
Review of Crispino's Pizza - CLOSED

Crispino's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: NY style Pizza, the only place on the crystal coast using premium cheese and only the best ingredients in all of our food. We also serve fantastic subs and made from scratch Greek Specialties. Check online for our specials and menu.
Reviewed November 30, 2012

The wife and I had been looking for a good NY style pizzeria....and we found it! We went for lunch and had the 2slices of pizza and a drink for 5 bucks. Its real NY style pizza, so you know the slices were huge...big enough to where we each were only able to eat one slice. Well, we liked it so much, that we went back for dinner. I had spaghetti and meat balls (I'm talking about real, Italian meatballs, not the little American ones) and my wife had the homemade ravioli. Both were delicious! This is a no frills restaurant...not like the Macaroni Grill chain. There is a sign on the window...something about the difference in chain pizzerias and the independent pizzerias....let me tell you, there is a big difference. If you wat authentic Italian food or real NY style pizza, at a decent price, go to Crispino's.

1  Thank Keith R
There are newer reviews for Crispino's Pizza

Reviewed November 12, 2012

great service, and great food. A pleasure to go into. You get what you order, never changes!! Always clean and pleasant.

1  Thank weeatout12
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Crispino's is so good. I highly recommend it. They keep the place very nice. Always a perfect sanitation score which is very impressive. Great service (they bring your food to your table which is unusual for a pizza place.) Awesome food. Subs and pizza are delicious and great value. They have a couple combos and lunch specials. I like to get the two slices and a drink. The owners are very nice and always talk to me and my friends. Very friendly service. I go to Crispino's all the time and suggest that YOU do the same.

1  Thank Taylor H
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The pizza was soooo crisp and the service was quick and friendly. We got a slice it and it was very filling.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

I have eaten pizza all over the world and I find Crispino's makes one of the best! I love their Meat lover's pizza and Godfather's subs. I always order one or the other. Their crust is the only pizza crust that I will eat. I also recommend their extra crispy fries and cannoli. Great people and superior service. Try it and you will agree that Crispino's pizza is the best.

1  Thank Ed G