“Go For the Eggplant Parm Dinner!”
Review of Crispino's Pizza - CLOSED

Crispino's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: NY style Pizza, the only place on the crystal coast using premium cheese and only the best ingredients in all of our food. We also serve fantastic subs and made from scratch Greek Specialties. Check online for our specials and menu.
Reviewed March 25, 2012

My fav's are the eggplant parm and lasagna dinner. Also enjoy the pizza!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Love it. Best pizza in town. The owners are friendly funny and always happy to see us. We drive 10 miles one way every Friday just to get their pizza. When we are in Morehead it is a must stop and eat for us. We have been going there sinced we moved here two years ago. We are treated like family every time. After my wife had surgery all she wanted was Crispinos. We had to stop on the way home from the hospital to eat. The staff made sure she was comfortable and took very good care of us. We love these guys.

1  Thank Romadjoe
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We kept it simple had a large Pepperoni Pizza and Some Bread Bites (these things were awesome...kind of like a dough roll of garlic bread...could eat four orders of them...YUM) It was fair priced and very good. The staff was nice and accommodating. We came in right as they were closing up and they still took our order with a smile.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

We stop here everytime we are in town.The food is awesome and the service is better.My picky eaters always ask to come here.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

I went on a Saturday and ordered 2 pizzas, the owner refused to use the coupons which she sends out in the local mailer. I paid her only because I was in a hurry and did not have the time to argue. I will not go back. The pizza was o.k. but it could not come close to Luigi's. If I had of had the time I would have gone to Luigi's. We learn from our mistakes and I learned from this one. .The owner needs to learn some Southern Hospitality if she wants to stay in this area .

4  Thank susie49463
Rascal69, Owner at Crispino's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2011

As the owner of Crispino's I can honestly say that I love getting my coupons and always take them, as a matter of fact they don't even expire....ever. About a month ago I took a coupon that I know had not been published for over 3 years. I send coupons through direct mail once or twice a month this is probably the most expensive advertising that there is but I have tracked my coupons and found an overwhelming response to the direct mail. We do require that you submit your coupon to receive the special pricing (it says this on the coupon). Now as the owner I know that I would recall such an issue but I have no recollection of this ever taking place, I have tried to reply to you directly via email and I have not received a response and it has been several weeks. I need to assume that since you continued to promote one of the other local pizza places that this never actually took place. Especially since the restaurant that you compared us to NEVER takes coupons and has regular pizza prices are always higher then ours. At Crispino's we use only the best products to make our amazing Pizza including using only Grande cheese. This cheese is the best you can buy; we are the only local restaurant using this cheese. Despite the high cost we choose to continue using the best and only the best. It so happens that the establishment you have compared us to uses probably one of the cheapest cheeses on the market- that is why it is greasy. As far as learning Southern hospitality, it doesn't matter where you are from I beleive you should always be respectful.
Regards,