“Best Pizza in Morehead”

Beach Bumz Pub & Pizzeria
Ranked #26 of 122 Restaurants in Morehead City
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Beach Bumz Pub & Pizzaria is located in downtown Morehead City. Casual dining at reasonable prices. They offer a large variety of foods including pizza and offer daily specials. They also have a large selection of beer & wine. They have a sit-down bar, bar tables, low tables or booths.
Pine Knoll Shores
“Best Pizza in Morehead”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Locals seem to always be at this restaurant which usually means that the food is good.....and we have found that it certainly is. Good variety of meat and/or veggie pizzas that show creativity from the staff. Lots of other things on the menu as well. Always pleased by our food and usually eat more than we should. Atmosphere is casual and there is a bar area separated from main seating. Friendly and helpful staff as well. Our place in Morehead when we want a pizza.

• Visited September 2011

north carolina
“Good, consistent and reasonable”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

This is a restaurant I frequent at least once every two weeks or so. The staff is friendly, know your name and greet you each time you come in. The menu is good, featuring pizza, panini, salads and pasta. I have never had anything there I didn't like. Prices are reasonable, about $10 including your drink. The location is across the street from the Morehead City waterfront but has no waterview from inside. If you are looking for atmosphere, this is not the place. But, if you want lunch or dinner that isn't going to break the bank and where you can walk the waterfront too, this would be a good choice.

• Visited October 2011
Emerald Isle, NC
“Excellent spot to eat”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

A friend of mine recommended Beach Bumz Pub and I am so very glad we went there. I had what she called a Pittsburg Salad. A mixed green salad that is topped with steak and fries and then you top it off with Ranch dressing. It was delicious! I don't get to Morehead City very often anymore so I miss this wonderful place.

• Visited April 2011
Cary, NC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I definitely recommend Beach Bumz”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I visti the area about once a year and love to try new places. I was pleased with the entire experience... the service and food were excellent. I would definitely return to Beach Bumz next time I'm in town!!

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank ArtIsMyEscape
Harkers Island, North Carolina
“Great food and Great Service!!”
Reviewed February 19, 2011

I always enjoy going to Beach Bumz when I am in town for a casual meal. ( I am a chef on private Yachts). I have enjoyed everything I have ordered at Beach Bumz. Their burgers are the best! They have great pizza with fresh ingredients.

• Visited January 2011