“Love the number 88”
Review of JR Motorsports

JR Motorsports
Ranked #4 of 45 things to do in Mooresville
Reviewed December 3, 2012

A must see place when visiting mooresville (race city u.s.a.) There is a lot of history. Great shopping, and just a great way to get close to the Nascar world!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"fans"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My son and I were able to tour Jr's shop and must say it was the coolest thing we did on our Charlotte trip. We were fortunate enough to be able to take a tour. Stephen was our guide and he was very knowledgeable of the entire shop, we enjoyable every minute of it. Very nice gift shop with reasonable prices on most items. They had a special going on and my son was able to purchase a 1/24 model and got a free race tire to hang on the wall in his garage...made his day!!!! This was my second visit in 2 years and will go back the next time I'm in the area. Recommend any NASCAR fan and especially Jr fans to go here.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Being a Jr fan this was a must see on our trip to Charlotte. It has a good retail area in it and the garage viewing is a bit small but it is a smaller race team, so for that it is pretty good. At least you don't have to pay to see any of it like some other shops. I would go back again but I am a Jr. fan.

2  Thank Bob H
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is a really nice complex. Staff we met and interacted with were all very nice. We did purchase a few items from the gift shop area and then snooped around where we were allowed to and you could see qutie a bit of the open floor of the shop. Good job JRM and we recommend it.

1  Thank Mobile R