“Decent Mexican Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

El Cerro Reyes
Ranked #35 of 263 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indian Trail, NC
“Decent Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2012

Its good mexican food, but the portions have gotten smaller and smaller over the years, while the costs have remained the same or grown.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Brian N

Mooresville, North Carolina
“They Deliver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

My favorite Mexican now delivers..There is a new service called Fritter..They deliver from all these different restuarants...I got my mexican delivered to my house for $3.50!! What a deal!! I would highly recommend using Fritter to deliver your favorite food..This is how I got in touch with them..www.Fritter.co...

Visited May 2012
Mooresville, NC
“Always great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband and I always get take out from here once a week and we have consistently recieved the same high quality delicious food each and every time! Their salsa is great and I usually judge a mexican restaurant from their salsa. It's got a great flavor, the right amount of heat, and it is not chunky...can't stand chunky salsa! Price's are right too!!

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
North Carolina
“Fast, Cheap, Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2012

Love this restaurant! Waiters are fast and friendly. The lunch menu is especially affordable and I usually do not wait more than 5 minutes to get my food on the table. Many lunch meny items are under $5 and the plate is full.
Some waiters are better than others, but I would say that90% of them are excellent!
Great Mexican food, my favorite Mexican restaurant in the Lake Norman area!

Visited January 2012
Mooresville, North Carolina
“mexican must have”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2010

friendly servers, good prices, a lot of food, and it tastes amazing! delicious and super fast!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to El Cerro Reyes? Share your experiences!