“Wife's Favorite”

Sebastiano's Pizzeria
Ranked #169 of 263 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Wife's Favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Well, I like Tony's and my wife likes Sebastiano's...so we battle, but because I'm writing this review, I can score it one below Tony's!! it's a good pie and sauce, but the crust needs a little more crisp for me, but a GREAT number 2 spot for pizza.

Visited April 2013

Mooresville, North Carolina
“Great food...so so service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great pizzas and entrees! Service could be improved upon as there are many times when take-out not ready when advised, help doesn't appear to get much training.

Visited January 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

The food was delish (and reasonably priced), but you'll have two birthdays before it arrives at your table. Make sure you have PLENTY of time set aside if you plan to dine here.

Visited May 2012
New York City, New York
“Rancid Chicken Cutlet on a Friday night!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

On a Friday evening in mid-August we had two people in our party for dinner at Sebastiano's. My husband ordered Chicken Francese and I ordered the Shrimp Scampi. Both of us ordered a pasta with garlic and oil as our side.

First of all, the order took close to ONE HOUR to arrive. I took one bit of the cutlets and it was actually rancid!! The other cutlet was fine. This I found most to be unacceptable--to have spoiled meat on a Friday night when business is expected to be busy.

My shrimp scampi was horrible--served in a tomato-ish based sauce with a bitter taste. This was not as described in the menu. It which was supposed to be made with lemon and garlic sauce.

We both lost our appetite and decided to not complain because the service was also horrible. Our waitress kept coming into the dining room and did not acknowledge us several times even while we were trying to pay the bill!

• Visited August 2012
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good in a Pinch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

Got into town late and wanted something besides fast food. Pizza was big and had a lot of toppings for the money, but all of the toppings (veggies) contributed to a soggy center; common mistake amongst pizzerias. Chicken-artichoke-spinach-red pepper dish was very tasty. Had a large menu with a lot of choices usually found at higher-end Italian joints. I'd be interested to see how these were after having the chicken. Very friendly service; very kid/family friendly with a separate dining area from the bar.

Overall: Pleasantly surprised
Best Extra: Meatballs were awesome. Get them as a topping on the pizza. Well worth the $2.

• Visited May 2012