“Nice, locally owned Sushi Bar”
Review of Joel's Asian Grill

Joel's Asian Grill
Ranked #52 of 271 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Joel's has been around since before all the build up in the area...back when there wasn't a lot to choose from with regards to a bar and grill, so glad that they are making it. Fresh Sushi, great main dishes for both lunch and dinner, and a nice little Sushi bar up front. They have outdoor seating for warm weather, otherwise can get a little cramped if a lot of people there.

There are newer reviews for Joel's Asian Grill

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Best Sushi in Lake Norman! One makes it better, Joel is frequently present and checks with diners to see how their dining experience is going.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Joel's has the best Japanese grill. The restaurant is laid back and looks like a tiki bar. I love the atmosphere because you don't have to dress up to enjoy great food. Their ginger dressing is so good you should try it. I have tried other restaurants ginger dressing and it is always a disappointment after having experienced Joel's version of ginger dressing. I can't express how great it is in words. My favorite meal there is the filet minon Japanese meal with a salad with extra ginger dressing !!! Oh so good !!! It's the ginger dressing that keeps me coming back ! My daughter loves their sushi as well. The whole family just loves there food! We have always had a wonderful experience !! Love this place!! Did I mention the ginger dressing!! You just have to try it for yourself ;)

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have been to Joel's several times and I always have a great meal..whether it's a light lunch or complete dinner. The food is always fresh and perectly prepared. The servers are very attentive. This is my go-to place for sushi.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Joels is a casual restaurant that has the best sushi around! The Nirvana (#84) is the best roll I have ever had at a sushi restaurant. My husband likes the Zephanna, it is a spicier version of the Nirvana roll. Oh yes! and the tuna avocado salad (#71), is also soooo yummy! Finish it off with green tea ice cream or a creme brulee!

1  Thank Susan C