“Had stomach issues shortly after eating.”

I Bambini Italian Restaurant
Ranked #75 of 276 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming setting that you, your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at I Bambini Italian Restaurant promise to make your next dining experience a pleasant one in advance we can only say thanks we will see you tomorrow
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I think it was under cooked, which is weird, because I showed up when it was slow.
May be it was just a bad luck, I see a lot of good reviews. Just telling my experience.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

if you like Italian food, buffet style for not a lot of money, this is the place to go for lunch. Easy in and out, quick with the buffet, and plenty of selections from salads to pasta dishes with chicken, veal and just cheese, and a few desserts.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I ate here on our 29th anniversary. We were visiting from out of town and found the restaurant through Trip Advisor. It FAR exceeded our expectations in quality, quantity, ambiance, and price! It has excellent service, amazing sauces, and unbelievable prices. The garlic bread and salad were included in the price of the meal and it was all served on linen. It was a very pleasant surprise for those of us visiting from places that would have charged at least double for the same meal.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Friendly, knowledgeable service and good food.....The selection of sauces offered was staggering. Nice touch with cloth napkins and table coverings. Sounds like everything from the bread to salad dressings are home made. Prices are very fair.....We will be back

1  Thank gafowlie
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Since I'm not Italian, I love the ability to see what I'm getting with the buffet. The price is reasonable and the food is excellent. The atmosphere and decor is quiet, reserved, and tasteful. In fact, I think that I will head back there for lunch today.