“Average Food, Good Service”

Jeffrey's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 277 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

The food at this restaraunt was good and the service was great! This is exactly what I was looking for from a good lunch place while travelling out of town for business. I'm not sure if I would recommend this restaraunt as a dinner destination, but it me my needs at the time. I had the rueben
which was tasty. I also was able to choose my side which was nice. I wasn't restricted to just fries, but they were on the menu. The waiter was very attentive and prompt. In my opinion, this is important when running any type of service business. I'd go back for business, but I'm not sold on going back for pleasure.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I've been to Jeffrey's several times for dinner, and we have always been very pleased with the food and the service. My most recent visit--with some co-workers and an interviewee--was my first time there for lunch. I had the blackened mahi mahi sandwich with mashed potatoes, and both were excellent. The mahi was very nicely spiced, and there was a lot of it for a lunch portion. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly as well. Hope I will have a chance to return soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Across from Springfield Suites. I ordered food to go. I had to pick it up from the bar area, that reminded me of the Cheer's set. it was filled with happily noisy locals of the happy hour. The bar tender was not too smiley but efficient. Maybe she was annoyed by the noise also. I ordered chicken with roasted pepper sauce, that was different, but good. The salmon was a bit dry. The crispy Italian looking bread was excellent.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stopped in for dinner on a week night. Restaurant was quiet and food was delicious. We opted to have a lighter meal and we each had a sandwich. We had the shaved prime rib sandwich and the burger. Both were very tasty and the portion size was more than adequate. We will go back again and try one of their special entrees.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and had lunch here - only a 5 minute walk which is just about doable in the Charlotte heat.

Lovely and very friendly staff and food was good too - though I had to remember that I was in the USA so the portions were huge!