“Best Ribs Ever!”

Duckworth's Grill & Taphouse
Ranked #2 of 274 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 46 Craft Beers on tap! * Voted Charlotte's Best Cheesesteak by Charlotte Magazine, 2011 * Won 1st & 3rd at the Carolina Wing Festival for best wings, 2011 * Voted Best Beer by Charlotte Magazine Voter's Choice, 2012
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Ribs! Just that damn good! Enough said! At first I always thought this restaurant was an upscale reservation only type establishment. I walked in to get reservation information and low and behold, found it was a cool bar and grill type. I was like "no way" who would have known, except for the locals of course. They don't advertise and you never hear about except from word of mouth. It is the best kept secret of Mooresville, and all the race car drivers hang in here. You never know who you are going to run into while dining. The servers are fun and very knowledeable about their food items. Our server suggested the ribs, and I am glad he did. I am very picky about how my ribs should taste, and let's just say, I don't have to cook as much anymore. Ummmm, ribs.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

We've been in Mooresville for close to a year now. Duckworth's is consistently good food. The sweet potato fries are to die for, as they drizzle with with some kind of honey butter and then shake cinn/sugar over them. The best sandwich they have is actually not on the menu. I order a Bacon/Cheese/BBQ chicken sandwich. YUM. It's on the menu as a dinner, but you can get it as a sandwich too, which is cheaper. My husband says the ribs are good, and although we are not cheesesteak fans, I've had my neighbors tell me they love the cheesesteaks. In my opinion, the beer is overpriced, but they have every single variety you can think of. If you have a group of people that want to sit around and talk and have a few drinks, the outdoor patio is a nice option. It's a little noisy/echoey inside with lots going on.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

GREAT food & awesome beer! The staff are very friendly. Overall great experience! I would highly reccomended eating at Duckworth's!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I went here for the first time in January. I HIGHLY recommend their flatbread pizza!! Great atmosphere and very friendly waitstaff. They had no problems with my friend and I staying until close...long after we had finished our meal.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

The food is ok. The Ribs are very good but all in all everything else I have ever had has been average.