“LOVE!”

Cuisines: Pizza
singjenn
“LOVE!”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

This is my favorite pizza place in Mooresville! You have to tyr it for yourself to see why it's SO YUMMY!!!!!!

Visited July 2012

“Great local place”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Great carry out and pizza Great homemade lasagna great atmosphere and great owners

Visited April 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Just average”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

For the price and what we got honestly I feel their are better pizza places in town. It is best known for being a local "go to" but I didn't find it to be anything special

Visited August 2011
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Here 25 years proves it is the best!”
Reviewed October 15, 2011

He makes the pizza from scratch right there where you can see it. He uses real hamburger not the fake something meat the other pizza places call beef. Get yourself a beef and bacon pizza. OMG! He grinds his own real sausage. The hot sausage sub has stewed peppers and onions and cheese on top and it will make you sweat because you can not stop eating it. Lasagne is only on Tuesday. Don't miss it. For the light eaters, he will make you half an order on subs or lasagne. For an appetizor, get a garlic loaf with cheese.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank fisherwoman124
“Mooresville staple”
Reviewed July 23, 2011

I've been eating Pie in The Sky for a couple of years. This is one of my favorite pizzas in town. I don't eat in just because it's so close to my house. We don't order delivery from the big pizza places. I'd rather eat a frozen pizza! It's worth throwing on some shoes to go pick up. The signature crust burn on the outer edge is a must. The ownership is always so friendly. They make every customer feel needed and wanted. I'm a big believer in supporting local business. Why pay the big boys for something sub par when a much superior product can be had for the same price local. The salads are great too. My only small complaint is they aren't open on Sunday. Sunday night seems to be when we don't wanna cook. Since its family owned and ran I understand everyone needs a day off so no biggie. Keep up the good work and great pizza Tim!

• Visited July 2011