“It's fun”

Ranked #1 of 41 things to do in Mooresville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's fun”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Lady told me they weren't doing wagon rides that day when I clearly saw them an people on them. Needed more food. And told told me my 23 month old nephew he was basically 2 so they could count him as a kid rate

• Korean first
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nope. Never again.”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This place is horrible. The animals were decent, but the workers, I wanted to smack in the face. Not one single employee we encountered was personable. The younger ones acted like it was a complete inconvenience to answer anything I asked. And the older woman at the gate taking payments......you apparently hate your job and I feel sorry for you. No, wait...I don't. Just find a new job. Let someone that enjoys animals and people take over for you. I hope so badly that you aren't the owner. I will never be back!

4 Thank Skibunny742
North Carolina
“Wonderful! Fun for Entire Family!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Well worth the money and drive! Great day trip with family. Animals were wonderful!! Very exciting and loved riding the wagon around. Staff was very friendly. Would recommend the wagon ride for sure. Dont wear clothing you dont mind getting some mud on because the water buffalo will slap some on you. Overall a great day!!!

Charlotte, North Carolina
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great day trip!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We returned to this fun family site this past weekend. We all enjoyed seeing the animals and feeding them. You do need to be careful of your car--horns can scratch cars up. But the photos and smiles on kids faces are worth the risk in our house. We had this happen once before when we let a buffalo get to close. Now we know to not try and feed them. The giraffes are amazing!

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

If you love animals and you're adventurous you'll love this place! The animals seem relaxed and happy. Very casual, laid back atmosphere. I just visited in Spring and tons of baby animals to see. The garden is gorgeous as well. I've taken visitors at least three different times. I've been to Lion Country Safari in Florida and this is much better. Close interaction with huge, beautiful animals! Not many places out there you get an experience like this. Very different than a zoo atmosphere