“Great Quality of Food!”
Review of Prickly Pear

Prickly Pear
Reserve with OpenTable
Prickly Pear is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 265 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cross street: Harbor Point Village
Bridgewater, New Jersey
“Great Quality of Food!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We really enjoyed the food here at Prickly Pear, the quality of food was excellent. The fajita meat was not fatty or chewy. The only complaint that some of our party had was the prickly pear margarita was a little too tart for their liking. All and all I would definitely recommend going there!

• Visited July 2013

Portsmouth, Ohio
“Loved it!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I ate here on a recent visit to the lake. We were very impressed with the food. The restaurant is a little tricky to find, on the ground floor of a condo/apartment complex next to another place (Vinny's). Other commenters have said that the portions were small, I didn't think so at all; I think we as consumers have just gotten used to gigantic portions. I was very satisfied at the end of my meal. I ordered the spice rubbed chicken, delicious, and my husband had the braised pork, he loved his. Our server I think was a bit new, he was just a little slow at answering questions about a couple items, but did make good recommendations. Overall I would quickly recommend this to anyone in the area.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank southshorean
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Food is very good, Prices are high”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The Prickly Pear has very good food, although not mexican by any strech of the imagination. More of a continental flair but quite good. Prices are on the high side. We had dinner with four adults and two small children, no wine and no appetizers, and the bill came to over $130.00. On the plus side, the food was excellent, a touch of spice but not enough to turn anyone off. The presentation was quite good and the atmosphere is very nice.

• Visited June 2013
North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lost it”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Loved Prickly Pear when it was in downtown Mooresville. It has completely lost its soul since moving to the lake. Family specials are gone, menu changed, prices increased and portions shrunk. WE will not visit this restaurant again. If you don't go in with the high expectations set by the old restaurant, it might be just fine. But this new location isn't even half the restaurant of the old one. They should have never moved. Thankfully there are other Mexican restaurants in town that are better that my family enjoys.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jonathan J
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Yummy”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is a very eloquent restaurant featuring Mexican cuisine. We had a marvelous view of Lake Norman and the meal was great. I had the Arroz con Pollo. Marvelous. The serving sizes are on the small size, but the flavor makes up for it. Along with the entree was a corn soup that was very unique. It had just a little spice. Enough to make the flavor jump out. There was also served one very small hard roll along with honey butter spread. All in all a wonderful experience!

• Visited May 2013