“Why go anywhere else?”
Review of TK Sushi Restaurant - CLOSED

TK Sushi Restaurant
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed December 18, 2013

When doing a simple search for sushi in Mooresville I was shocked to see that there are 5+ restaurants featuring sushi. After comparing websites, reviews and prices, we decided to try TK Sushi. The first observation I'll make is that the Google Maps app on our phone couldn't find it - it kept telling us it was in a shopping center down the road. If you are looking for it for the first time, get the street address from the website and enter it straight in.

Atmosphere was great - a little on the small side but it was nicely decorated and very comfortable. They have outdoor seating in addition to a general dining area and a bar dining area (this one has TV's everywhere).

Sushi can be an expensive habit and that's one reason we were so pleased that the special on Monday and Tuesday nights is half off on all sushi. We bought 8 rolls and I was shocked when our bill was only $22. I was pleasantly surprised by all the rolls we had but I will say that the favorite of both me and my wife was the "Mexican Roll." During lunch time they actually have an "all you can eat" special on sushi. Again, providing a great special without breaking the bank.

Plenty of other things to choose from on the menu if sushi isn't your thing.

The staff was very attentive and pleasant to be around. I'm glad my search for a new sushi joint ended so quickly. I will certainly be back.

1  Thank JAS171