“Nice view of the lake!”

Eddie's on Lake Norman
Ranked #21 of 278 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Here at Eddie's, we serve only the best quality food at the best possible prices. We only use the freshest and highest quality ingredients to create our meals, especially our Italian Specialties, which have been passed down through our family for generations. We invite you to come in for lunch or dinner and enjoy our cooking.
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We sat outside and enjoyed the view of Lake Norman. Service was very good and the bar and at the table. Food was good. Enjoyed the crab nachos. They had a singer in the bar playing classics on his guitar. He was very entertaining. Would go back!!

Ann-Margaret W, Owner at Eddie's on Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Glad to see that you had a wonderful time and great food with great Music last week. Lake Norman is such a calming dining experience...and our restaurant is right in the perfect spot for those like you that come out of town to enjoy. The Crab Nachos seem to be a very big hit. Next time you stop by our NEW Lagoon Bar will be open. Make sure you say Hi to Eddie and myself.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Visited 'Eddies' on a warm sunny day at the back end of March for a few drinks and abit of food and can honestly say I was very impressed.

We had a table outside by the lake and it has some amazing views of lake Norman.

We were drinking beer and taking in the sunshine.

We had the crab nachos to share, which were absolutely massive. They also give you a good amount of crab meat, and between two of us we were stuffed. In my whole travels across the USA this was the best dish I had!

I was disappointed I didn't get the chance to go in the evening, but Eddies in the daytime when the sun is shining is a must!

Cheers Eddie!

Ann-Margaret W, Owner at Eddie's on Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

You seem to be very well traveled. So cheers to you for taking the time in visiting our Restaurant and enjoying one of my favorite dishes. I do have to say, that putting the Crab Nachos on the menu was my idea, even though Eddie would disagree...

As far as the view all I can say is PRICELESS...and the new renovation we just did to remove the TIKI Bar that was in the middle of the desk and building a new bar to overlook Lake Norman is amazing. Hope you will visit again.

Cheers,

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Was curious so we ventured out to Eddie's.. Food was outstanding, some of the best seafood short of FL. Extensive Italian option as well.

Thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed your dining experience. As we also have a place in Florida, we find that bringing a little of Italian, Seafood & American Cuisine opens the door to all those who have different palates. Look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

It says Eddie's on the sign and they changed the outside by putting fish on the windows, but we still call it Vinnies. It was Vinnies when all of us met almost 10yrs ago so it will always be Vinnies to us. My friend received a phone call and asked where she was, she replied Vinnies on the lake and one of the employees said "It's Not Vinnies!" really loud, almost screaming at her.The person on the other end of the phone could hear. Nice people skills. We did order an appetizer, the meatballs, but they were lukewarm when we got them, must've been sitting cooling off while we were waiting for our food. It was our first visit since it became Eddie's and we weren't impressed. It's sad they felt they needed to change something that was fine to begin with.

1  Thank Melissa L

Dear Melissa, Thank you for taking the time in writing to us about your experience and the Newly owned Eddie's Seafood & Raw Bar, f/k/a Vinnie's Sardine Grill & Raw Bar. Did you know that there was NEVER even a Vinnie? With Eddie's he does exist and apologize for our server correctly you when speaking to your friend. I am sure her tone was not meant in a mean way, but just to correct. My husband and I got a lot of feedback from the local community and really wanted to bring Vinnie's back to life so family, friends, business relations could continue enjoying great food & atmosphere the way it used to be 10 years ago. We hope that you will come back with your friends and enjoy the great view of Lake Norman, our new and improved Lagoon Bar and great food. Make sure you ask for Eddie.

Regards,

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

This weekend was our first visit out of many future visits to Eddie's. It is hard to top what was said in many of the other positive reviews. I was convinced by our server Matt to try the pasta special... I was not in the mood for Alfredo but I am so glad I tried the special. All of our appetizers were delicious as well as the entrees. The clams casino is a must try. The oysters were excellent. The feedback from the rest of my party was excellent. Eddie stopped by as well to make sure all was good. He did give me a hard time (jokingly) when I told him this was our first visit. "It took you 7 months to pay us visit???"

We will be back. Please tell your friends and family. Eddie's is a must try in Mooresville.

We will be back very soon. I can't wait to try the fresh fish.

Ann-Margaret W, Owner at Eddie's on Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Tim,

I too would have given you a hard time about waiting 7 months to try our restaurant; needless to say, I am happy that your first time experience will be a lasting experience. Matt is one of our best servers and glad he talked you into the pasta special. Since the weather is getting better, this will have to be your destination place for friends so ya'll can enjoy the great view of LAKE NORMAN. Please, tell all your friends and let them know that we cater and can accommodate large parties. Eddie and I are very pleased that you took the time to talk about your experience so those who look onto this site will choose Eddie's, even if they don't like Seafood.