“Disappointed”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The veal was over cooked, not much flavor in the pasta dishes we tried.
Salad was nice though, and they brought out a nice basket of breads.

• Visited February 2014

Cornelius, North Carolina
“Best Fresh Sea Bass Around”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We were a party of 4. We all loved our meals but two of us had the sea bass. And I have to say it was the best, freshest tasting sea bass Ive ever had. My friend agreed. Cooked to perfection. We all agreed we love the fact the restaurant is located in an old church. It's decorated beautiful inside with white table cloths, the lighting is soft, and it really has a unique charm. The only downside would be the wine list prices are a bit high. The lowest price bottles of wine started around $35 and there were just a few at that price. The prices jumped up quickly after that. This is a fine dining restaurant and not inexpensive.

• Visited February 2014
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Overpriced for Mooresville but very very good.”
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I went here on a Wed night with a group of 6 ladies. The food was excellent. Not the absolute best Italian I have ever had but very very good. There are not many traditional items on menu not really lasagne or raviolli. Prices are high esp for Mooresville. There were no bottles of wine less than $35. I had entree two glasses of wine and my bill w tip was about $38. Service was fine but there were only about three tables there. We thought that w an entee from $16 to $25 you should get a little salad or a side of spagetti. Portions were large. There are alot of other options in Mooresville for Italian dining so I will try somewhere else next time.

• Visited January 2014
“Christmas Eve”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

A wonderful dining experience. Superior food, service and ambiance. Our family really enjoyed our Christmas Eve Dinner there. They even had piano music... a rare find in this area. He was excellent...Italian and Christmas songs...just perfect. We left with a real Christmas warmth. We will be back with our friends!

• Visited December 2013
Troutman
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The food was cold and took 1 hour to get it ...”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Hello , I took my husband out for his birthday last night and the lasagna tasted like alpo was the hamburger meat and my stuffed chicken with spinach was cold ...I would not ever go there again I spent 60.00 on 2 meals and the house wine is all you can get by the glass ..It was so cheap tasting ... I call it 2 buck chuck wine ... The waiter was really nice so I left him a tip but the food was very bad ...

• Visited December 2013