“Good Home Cooking”

Ranked #14 of 285 Restaurants in Mooresville
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Rare chance to get fried okra. Green beans are very good. Portions are substantial. In the beginning, service was a little slow, then improved.

Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Started with hostess Renee seating us. Very friendly and with a sweet southern accent. Our server was Jess. She had us laughing. She did a great job helping

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Everyone was nice and the servers were friendly. I especially love the atmosphere. The gift shop is wonderful.We plan on dining here many more times

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Every time I have to drive from Atlanta to points Northeast I hit the road in the middle of the night and have breakfast here a few hours later. It's always clean and uncrowded (7 am-ish). The service is quick and, most importantly, my coffee cup does not sit empty.

The food is Cracker Barrel standard, so it's good, filling, and reasonably priced. I can't count the number of times I've eaten at Cracker Barrel over the years, but I've been here several times even though it's 300 miles form my house.

1  Thank RickN99
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Went for Sunday lunch on Mothers Day. Had about a 15-20 minute wait time to browse the country store. Good food and service considering how busy it was.