“Great place and service”
Review of Thai Thai

Thai Thai
Ranked #18 of 267 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: Thai
swansboro
“Great place and service”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed our food and very affordable. Thought the lunch speicials were neat with the soup and spring rolls.

Los Gatos, California
“Fantastic Food, Friendly Service”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Thai Thai has become one of my favorite Mooresville restaurants. Generally I dine-in and the service is attentive and friendly. The food is delicious-- my dining partners and I have yet to try anything we have not highly enjoyed. The several times I have picked up food to take home my orders have been prepared quickly and correctly. With their super-reasonable prices, Thai Thai has the entire package, as far as I am concerned. If they added bubble tea to their menu I might never dine elsewhere again!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Emily R
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Our go-to for quick & delicious Thai”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is our favorite local spot for delicious Thai food. Their lunch specials are fantastic and the lunch portions are huge. They're served with a spring roll and sauce and if you eat-in, soup, as well. We get takeout from Thai Thai at least once a week. The panang curry and pad kee mao are our favorite dishes. The lo mee soup is also a favorite of ours. Everything is so fresh and the flavors are always perfect. We love this spot and would recommend to anyone looking for a quick, convenient and delicious Thai restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank goldiebell
Troutman, North Carolina
“My first not my last Thai experience”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Some friends took my wife and I here to eat. I had never had Thai food before and it was fabulous. I have visited a couple other Thai places since then and they don't compare. Stick with Thai Thai.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Kevin B
North Carolina
“Great choice for Thai!”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I've eaten here several times and always been pleased. Really enjoy their lunch specials as you get a lot of food for a really good deal. At dinner the portions are larger and usually are enough to bring home and have plenty for a second meal later! Nice choice for Thai in Mooresville.

• Visited November 2013