“Great Tina and food”

Blue Parrot Grill
Ranked #19 of 264 Restaurants in Mooresville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Tina and food”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Love the food and views here. And fun night life after the sun goes down. Feels like you are on a mini vacation. All outdoor seating and packed on the weekends. Drink specials daily and great service. Wi be back soon

1 Thank wstonum

Park City, Utah
“Good Place on Lake Norman”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

This is a FUN place so do not be put off by the "Average" rating. The bar area and music seem to draw a nice crowd. The food is really average with a couple of good items like the NC burger and some of the salads. My Blacken Scallop Salad was only average to me - bay scallops and really not very "blacken". Do not get the key lime pie if you like good key lime pie. On the water and has a great view of the lake but the Steam Plant is just across the lake and in view also. I would go back because it is on the water and reachable by boat.

• Visited July 2014
“Great experience ”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Stopped at Lake Norman for a few days. Thought we would try it. Great service. Despite a little rain, deck was perfect. Blackened scallops salad was tasty. My husband had tsunami sandwich. Also great. Kids enjoyed pizza & chicken tenders. I would recommend this place.

1 Thank mrsboyle2002
Winston-salem
“Manager told me "I should smile"”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I went to the Blue Parrot on the recommendation of the owner of the house I was renting last month. I didn't have high or low expectations, but even if I had expected the worst from the management, I still would have been disappointed. The manager told me I needed to smile more (as if I was his employee and needed to brighten the moods of the other patrons). The food wasn't terrible and I was very impressed with the location, so just out of curiosity I asked the manager who the owner was. He told me that he was not allowed to give out that information (as if he was afraid I was going to complain about him). Well, I wasn't, but now I am! GET IT TOGETHER! Terrible!

• Visited June 2014
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Nice sunset and good food”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Staying overnight along I-77 on our way north, we stopped in Mooresville, NC and took a chance on driving out to Lake Norman to eat supper and catch a sunset. We got BOTH! A delightful little place with lakefront tables and good basic food- burgers and such. A great ending to our beach vacation.

• Visited June 2014